New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Does anyone truly LOVE giving oral sex to big lips and clits vs. small and thin ones?
  • Vote Up3Vote Down lovemylipslovemylips
    9.93 Karma Points [?]Message lovemylipsPosts: 12Member

and why?? just curious

Hope you like my pussy ;)

erase2.jpg
    958 x 1280 - 581K
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-09-22 11:33:29
  • 24 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Oh goody ... can hardly wait ... =P~

thank goodness just had the platform to finally ask it....they'll be more c'mn ;) don't worry

Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up1Vote Down squirtersquirter
    0.96 Karma Points [?]Message squirterPosts: 5Member
    Sucking my pussy is what really turns me on. That's what will make me squirt everytine
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    @lovemylips,

Are you kidding me ... or that's a trick question? ;)
    I would rather go down on a lady with big lips and clit (like yours) any day/night over a small/non-existent ones.
    With such a beautiful and sexy labia like yours my question would be 'why the hell not'.
    Simply because there are so much more things to do while giving oral sex to a well endowed labia which you simply can't do with a pussy with no labia.

Did I tell you that you have super sexy labia... I love smooth long labias :p :x :-*
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1Montana
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    BTW, @lovemylips, We are expecting much much more images that lovely labia of yours... and we will not accept a no for an answer... ;)
    Thanked by 1Montana
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovemylipslovemylips
    9.93 Karma Points [?]Message lovemylipsPosts: 12Member
    thank goodness just had the platform to finally ask it....they'll be more c'mn ;) don't worry
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I hope so @Lovemylips. Your pussy is truly a deliscious looiing feast.
    And yes, I truly do love eating pussy, I consider it one of the reasons for living. You could say that it's proof that God exists and wants me to be happy. And i love eating all "natural" pussy. But the bigger and thicker the clit and lips the better.
    Thanked by 1Montana
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LusciousLabiaLusciousLabia
    605.17 Karma Points [?]Message LusciousLabiaPosts: 902Senior Member Accepted Answer
    You kidding is a wonderful pussy.
    Thanked by 1Montana
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Gorgeous photo, as all these comments attest!!!  All I want to see is much, much more!!! 
  • Vote Up0Vote Down funluvn15funluvn15
    17.78 Karma Points [?]Message funluvn15Posts: 61Member Accepted Answer
    I have to say that there is nothing like sucking and playing with large labias and watching them swell with excitement, I would have to make a similarity to large female lips and watching a guy with 9 to 10 inches getting hard for you ladies, it is just fabulous playing with large labias!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @lovemylips

Wow!!  Don't know how I missed this thread. . .you have a nice pussy! :D
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down ArtooArtoo
    42.01 Karma Points [?]Message ArtooPosts: 238Member
    I love to eat, suck, lick and taste pussy. I love all pussies they each have their own unique properties, but I absolutely love big pussy lips that I can suck into my mouth, one at a time, both at the same time and spread open and run my tongue between them dipping into that hot wet center, spreading that sweet tangy nectar upwards to her clit, which if big enough I can gently suck and wrap my tongue round...

Thanked by 1Lisa_Lips
  • Vote Up0Vote Down MontanaMontana
    331.24 Karma Points [?]Message MontanaPosts: 2,413Senior Member
    My first girlfriend was just addicted to being licked and sucked. She wanted that, if possible, all day long. I did my best and ahh she was sooo wet tasty and her flavor addicting. Since then I expercienced the exclusive delight of eating and sucking pussy and drinking all of her reward for my activity. All types of pussies can be a delight but large lips, hanging down like jewels, asking for attention are truely heaven. And the beauty when a girl wears a clip around them... sexyyy. Yes "love my lips" you have a real beauty between your thighs... A long lick, right through  
    =P~
    Thanked by 2himu LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer

Yes !!!

I Do !!!

And Yes I Like Your Pussy !!!

It is so much nicer to lick & suck on big lips & clit !!!

It is so much easer for me to make her cum by licking & sucking on big lips .

Also when you suck on them , they get bigger & she likes it more & the more she likes it , the more I like it !!!

Yes I do Love Your Lips !!!

Bert :-}

• Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Yes @lovemylips

To be absolutely clear, I for one love the feel, texture, and taste of a woman with long labia, thick labia, or otherwise protruding labia or clitoris when it comes time for oral sex.

Don't get me wrong. . .I'd go down on a woman with small labia with no problems, but larger lips always do it for me, because I'm a very "contextual" kinda person I guess you could say.

I like the feel, touch, taste, and everything else about pussy.

I pay attention to the smallest details about a woman as I pleasure her, from the twitches in her thighs, as my hands cup her ass or as my arms hold her legs for her, to the sounds she makes, and even her breathing pattern.

And I don't do these things in an attempt to see if I'm "doing things right", but more because I love the way women respond to me when I give them pleasure with my tongue, hands, and cock.

I guess a more appropriate title for me instead of "LabiaLover" would have been "WomanLover", because I really do love women -- I love everything about them, and I love to learn about them, and explore the bodies of most women who will allow me the pleasure of doing so for our mutual benefit, whether it's a one-time thing, or a continuous thing -- I just love women.  Through and through.  I'm not a religious guy, but assuming that there is a creator, and he or she was determined to give men the one thing that we would find the most joy with until the end of time, that creation was definitely woman.

I guess one could argue the same the other way around -- either way, I believe men and women truly fit well together. :)

And like @Himu, I'd love to see more of your gorgeous pussy. :D
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Montana
  • Those are gorgeous. There's nothing like a nice full set dancing back against your tongue.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Thanked by 1Montana
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)