New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Does anyone truly LOVE giving oral sex to big lips and clits vs. small and thin ones?
  • 24 Comments sorted by
  • Firstly, I really like your pussy. Its very pretty and extremely inviting.

Secondly, I love giving oral to large clits and pussy lips. It is so much more erotic to feel all a lady has and to enjoy the textures and folds. Yours would be wonderful to enjoy orally.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down jimbojimbo
    2.91 Karma Points [?]Message jimboPosts: 13Member
    @lovemylips, your pussy lips are so plump! Have you been exciting them, and playing with them just for the camera? I hope we get to see more of them. To get a sexy pussy like yours ready for lovemaking should take a long time and be something to be savoured. Although it touching and fingertips are quite sensitive they are not the same as the tip of the tongue. The feeling that you get, the taste and aromas that are present when so close to those lips is such a turn on, that is why we love to go down on those sex lips and drink a womans nectar. Pussies are all different the same way as penis's, but when excited then they grow into the things of beauty that they are. That is why we love to make those labia swell and tease out the little pink man to give the pleasures it is there for.
  • I love sucking large clits and long lips but haven't seen some of clits pictured on the site that could be ambiguous genitalia. But I'm willing to try if one comes my way
  • I want to gives oral sex any females.it doesnot matter wheter she have large clits,small clits,large pussy lips or small pussy lips.I like ur pussy also.

• Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.68 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    I LOVE licking and sucking any size pussy lips and clits, but large ones are so much more interesting. I could spend so much time doing that- if the bed sheets are not soaked from a good cunnilingus session, I don't consider it was satisfying. More pussy eating!!!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AmarjitAmarjit
    2.98 Karma Points [?]Message AmarjitPosts: 14Member
    You have a wonderful pussy...so rich and it would be a nice mouthful to suck and play with. Can imagine my tongue running all over that thick pussy lips...lovely.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down blazeoneblazeone
    16.42 Karma Points [?]Message blazeonePosts: 45Member
    I do prefer large lips an clits to suck on over small clits an lips i love the way it feels in my mouth the way it fills my mouth licking each lip running my tounge over the lips then darting my tongue inside an outside of a nice pink hole then teasing the clit by licking on then a little nibble smal clits and lips all u seam to have is clit an hole no adventure to that for me lol
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member
    @ squiter I Love to suck on Lips , I like to suck them into my Mouth while caressing them with my Tongue mmmmmmmm

Bert :-}
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.68 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member Accepted Answer
    @lovemylips.... yes, we love your lips, and are waiting for more pics of you!
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)