New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
confession of a pussy lover
  • I am a new member to this site and I must say I enjoyed going through some of the discussions. I have a confession to make and before you condemn me a fake pussy lover, please read the whole thing and then tell me what you think.
    I have been sleeping with this girl for almost 4 years now. I am busy with school while she is a single mother, so none of us has time for dating, its been mainly about sex and we are loving. My confession is that I have never went down on her. Since she is willing to bend down backwards to satisfy me sexually, I felt really guilty about that. I asked her multiple times if she would prefer if I do, her replies were always "as long as you keep doing what you do now I really don't care " . I mean I know what she meant by that, whenever am with her I make sure that I don't leave until she needs to flip the mattress (she is a squirted :D), either by fucking her or taking my time fingering and playing with her pussy .
    What do you ladies and guys think, is she lying about not caring? Am I being unfair to this amazingly sexually satisfying lady?
    Thanked by 2sgtbert LabiaLover
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lipslips
    46.61 Karma Points [?]Message lipsPosts: 195Contributor
    Hm, first off, you definitely ought to at least try eating her out at least a few times. Otherwise how do either of you know it's ok to skip it?? You or she might just discover a huge passion for it. That said, if you add it to the menu but don't order it very often, that's cool if you're both cool with it. No rights or wrongs (well, I can think of some for me) but I guess I mean to say to each their own. And if she's getting off and squirting, You must be doing something right!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    As long as she's happy you're doing your job brother! But since the only misgivings about the fact that yu aren't eating her pussy is that YOU wish you were, I would say that it seems to be more imortant to you at this point, which suggests that she either hasn't experienced this much, or that what she has experienced has been less than stellar.
    maybe you should treat her to some good pussy eating, and once she's hooked, keep at it.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovemylipslovemylips
    9.93 Karma Points [?]Message lovemylipsPosts: 12Member
    I say it's about time!!!...if you truly enjoy fucking and rubbing her pussy (pardon my bluntness), yet never licked, kissed, or even put your mouth on her lips and clit, then I personally think you have been neglecting both of you! Hope you do it...soon!!!!!!!! good luck
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    @halifornia
    I agree with all of the above statements but let me add, when she said "as long as you keep doing what you do now I really don't care" what she meant was that she is quite happy with what you are guys are doing and she loves to squirt and does not want to loose that... but I am sure she would not mind if you go down on her... unless you have some reservations/inhibitions ... if not why have you not done it yet? maybe she feels that you have and does not want to jeopardize what you guys have by asking you to go down on her.  Have you thought about that?
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

Very interesting ?

But Yes I have had similer experience with 2 different women .

The first one was embarrassed about her stretch marks , thought I might not liker as much , but she was wrong & I could not convince her that her stretch marks made any difference , but she really liked a lot of attention at her feet .

The next one shock me , She did not wont cunnilingus & told me she did not like it , I never did figure out her problem , but she like to give me hand jobs & head . She could suck very hard wow , VERY HARD , like no other , she would play with me often , but I could not play with her at all .

Every one is different , that is the way it is & I remembered another one from High School , she would not let me see her . She liked sex , but we always started with me eating her pussy , in the dark , under the blanket , no flash light allowed , I was not allowed to see , & I never did figure that out either .

You have to do some digging to find out the problem , the 3 that I mentioned , all dumped me .

If she really Loves You , that in what is important .

I wish the Two of You all the Best !!!

Bert :-}

• All I can say is - if you are taking your time to make sure she is getting off by playing - then just take it that one step further. Play with her while you are sucking on her beautiful sweet pussy lips - sliding your tongue up and down through between her lips and while sucking on her clit. I believe she will enjoy all the attention you pay to her sweet pussy.
    Wow, that's a completely alien concept to me. I can kind of understand her not wanting anyone to see them, but I can't fathom a woman not wanting oral. But I have to admit that not being able to look at or eat the pussy would probably be a deal breaker for me.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Thanks for the replies and comments everyone! @himu I think u got it spot on. Going down never really appealed to me but like I said how far she goes to satisfy me (according to her it pleases her too ) is wats making me think that I owe it to her. After reading the posts on the this site, I knew this was the best place to get a second opinion ;)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    Just remember, don't do anything because you feel you owe it. This fosters an air of resentment in most people whether they know it or not. Do it for her because you love doing it, or because you want to please her, the two can mean the same thing if you think about it.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    himu said:

@halifornia
    I am sure she would not mind if you go down on her... unless you have some reservations/inhibitions ... if not why have you not done it yet? maybe she feels that you have and does not want to jeopardize what you guys have by asking you to go down on her.  Have you thought about that?

@halifornia, I would mirror @himu's statement here.

Quite honestly, for me I find it to be almost instinct to lick a woman's pussy when she shares it with me in any capacity.

I find it to be the most vulnerable a woman could ever make herself to a man (or another woman) at any point during their relationship (even if it's only sexual), and I like to reward her for trusting me so much by making her feel good for doing it, and watching her face as she's in pure enjoyment by my licking and fingering.

I love to wrap my arms around a woman's thighs as I lick her pussy, and feel her thighs twitch as I lick, to me that alone makes the experience of cunnilingus second to none (barring actual intercourse).

And again. . .it's purely about the experience itself, and what the act means to me -- this woman, is trusting me with probably the most sensitive part of her body, and is truly showing vulnerability (for how I might perceive her pussy for example), in openly displaying it to me.

I'm not a religious man, but I'll say if there is a God, he or she definitely complemented us (and/or showed love for us) as men by creating women -- there is nothing greater in this world to a man (despite the fact that some of us look to acquire money or objects to satiate desires that have been misplaced).

I think everything else is just a distraction for a man's main purpose in life -- and that is to lick, suck, and fuck as much pussy as possible in his life.

Wars are started, and men try to acquire vast sums of money, drive fast cars, buy big homes, and so forth, all for pussy -- and while that may be a simplistic way of looking at it, I am one of the men that while I do spend time pursuing these things as well (in the hopes that they will help me to get more pussy), the vast majority of my time is immersed in, licking, sucking, and penetrating all the pussy that is already around me in the course of my daily life, which luckily for me at this point in my life, tends to be a lot! ;)

I know my perspective may be wildly skewed from where you sit, but I encourage you to lick that woman's pussy until the eyes roll in the back of her head. . .at the very least, it will further encourage your sexual relationship to new levels you probably never expected, and she will really truly know that you appreciate her, her pussy, and the vulnerability she displays to you (even if she never tells you).

This I know for sure. . .
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-08-26 11:20:55
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1himu

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

SexyLabia.net Members (3439)

• LabiaLover
  • Cornball
  • himu
  • mrmarquis
  • crs188
  • girlmeat
  • tempest_driver
  • PaulMApphart
  • Marlow