New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Guys: Do Men Prefer Women With Pubic Hair or The Shaved Vagina?
  • 41 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    I try to keep hair where I think it should be,
    and trim in areas where it is problematic (at
    least for me anyway).

So that said, I have hair on my chest, arms, legs
    and other areas of my body, but keep my pubic area
    and armpits neatly trimmed to reduce the odor that
    can occur from sweat being produced in those areas.
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member

I don't want it to be long on my male friend. Short is best.
     Balls and shaft should be no hair.

There you go... that's exactly what I was talking about... and like LL I also keep it trimmed on the top and shaft and balls stay smooth ;)
    I also agree with LL regarding the sweat ... and keep my pubic area and armpits clean.
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    Personally, i've always been strict about "landscaping the garden". I can not stand a wild bush! For one it hides my lips and two, its just unhygenic. All the sweat and odor is just trapped, brewing in the hair follicles. Yuck! :(

My low maintence is a bikini wax and an extremely low trimmed area, my usual attire is a waxed landing strip. Every once in a while i'll go completely bare, but i like the design of a strip.

Now, if we're talkig about guys I need some hair. Bald sac and shaft looks alien to me, all I ask for is a trim. I don't want pubic hairs lodged in my nostrils. I still want to be able to feel the flesh but still enjoy the contrasting view of hair. ;;)
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EnchanterEnchanter
    2.32 Karma Points [?]Message EnchanterPosts: 3Member Accepted Answer
    I prefer a woman without any pubic hair hiding her beautiful vulva. On the other hand, hair does tend to grow back fairly quickly when it's shaved, I've found.

If you're asking what men in general prefer... I'm afraid I don't know enough about men in general to say. There's no accounting for tastes.
    Thanked by 1BeataCarina
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    It seems like we (guys) should keep it trimmed instead to going completely shaved.
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1BeataCarina
    himu said:

It seems like we (guys) should keep it trimmed instead to going completely shaved.

Now that's perfection in a woman's eyes. Masculine, civil, and just a little prickle tickle O:-)
    Marlow said:

Wet and oiled, which works much better with shaved.  Although maintaining shaved can be a pain, so if there happens to be a bit of stubble, I won't complain. ;)

I use a trimmer on myself, never really shaved, but neat and clean.

What do you prefer in your men?

Just tried the wet and oil and I've never been so smooth!! Just added this to my beauty ritual.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    Eva said:

Just tried the wet and oil and I've never been so smooth!! Just added this to my beauty ritual.

Would really love to see some shots of your different beauty rituals... if and when you are ready :D  :-*
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    himu said:

Eva said:

Would really love to see some shots of your different beauty rituals... if and when you are ready :D  :-*

Have to agree with Himu Eva.. ..let us know when you're ready to share because frankly you're driving me batty with the descriptions of your labia and I'll probably go out of my mind if I don't see them soon. LOL! :D
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BeataCarinaBeataCarina
    1.22 Karma Points [?]Message BeataCarinaPosts: 24Trial Member
    Enchanter said:

I prefer a woman without any pubic hair hiding her beautiful vulva. On the other hand, hair does tend to grow back fairly quickly when it's shaved, I've found.

If you're asking what men in general prefer... I'm afraid I don't know enough about men in general to say. There's no accounting for tastes.

• Vote Up0Vote Down BeataCarinaBeataCarina
    1.22 Karma Points [?]Message BeataCarinaPosts: 24Trial Member
    My hair grow back so fast and  bushy.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover

Carina,

I think that's natural though. . .when hair is shaved it tends
    to grow back very quickly -- not sure why, but that's what happens.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

My g/f is having her pubic hair lasered off.  She's almost done with the treatments, and we are very pleased with the results so far.

Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer

I find that exfoliating the shaved area with a loofah, and moisturizing the vagina with oil slows down the growth process and prevents ingrown hairs.

Personally I use St Ives Purify Exfoliating Scrub: http://www.stives.com/Body-Wash/Exfoliating/Purify-Exfoliating-Body-Wash/

Pour a fair amount on an Ocean Sponge Loofah, and go against the grain in slow circles. Then you wash off all the suds with cold water to close up the pores. Finally spread a little amount of Almond Oil to keep the area moisturized and smooth. Wallah! A smooth shaved puss.

Sometimes I don't have enough time to get out the At-Home-Wax Kit from Parissa for a full wax (landing strip wax)

The Quickest and Easiest Stuff Out There. Plus there's no harsh chemicals in the mix. The results are smooth and long lasting.

Damn Eva,

With the attention you pay to your pussy,
    it makes me wanna pay attention to it. :)

Nice. . .I'm glad you take care of it so well.

I think it sets a good precedent for other women
    on the site as well to see their pussies as something
    they should cherish and treat well. ;)
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)