New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Cool Tricks?
  • 31 Comments sorted by
  • And much too shy for sharing!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Stick around Kitty.   We'll see if we can't overcome your shyness.  After all, you are an extremely sexy woman!!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Kitty77 no need to be shy. . .like @mrmarquis indicated, you're among friends here. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    now that you brought it up @SlavetomyMistress , I almost forgot that  I have seen women shooting dart at balloons live on stage at Bangkok, Thailand. There was also another trick where a woman taking out series of blades tide to a string out of her vagina... I have no idea how she put them in...   :-O
    Post edited by himu at 2012-02-20 07:08:54
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Wow -- well am I the only one with a dirty mind here??

Of course, my first thought is. . .if these women could
    do that with other objects, imagine would my cock or
    tongue would feel like inside them!! LOL! :))
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • @LabiaLover, her second happy ending for you? After you came in her, she would send your cock out twisted around as your favorite balloon animal! Yup, my mind is dirty and circus-like!!
    Thanked by 2himu LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    Good one @Kitty77 =))
    Kitty77 said:

@LabiaLover, her second happy ending for you? After you came in her, she would send your cock out twisted around as your favorite balloon animal! Yup, my mind is dirty and circus-like!!

Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
    @Kitty77 -- Ouch!! LOL! :P

I can only imagine what the pc muscle is like
    for these women!!

I once had sex with a woman who was a bit older
    than me (in her late 40's and I was 30), and she had
    an amazing "grip" on my cock with her pussy everytime
    we had sex -- she used to call it "milking my cock".

It felt fantastic though, and she was able to make me
    cum really quickly doing that because it always felt like
    her pussy was "sucking" on my cock.

She looked really good for her age too, she had a body
    that would make women half her age jealous.

She had a pierced navel (I love those), and a tattoo near
    her "area" of a lady bug.  She was very sexy. :)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-20 13:40:38
  • @LabiaLover, you know I couldn't resist, Hon ;)
    Oh the power of kegels!! When hubby is getting close, I grip and release like that. Discovered it purely by accident once when coughing during sex. I love learning :)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    That's one of the things we all love about you Kitty, is your eagerness to learn and to educate yourself.  Beats hell out of sitting around complaining about the size of your labia, as some ladies seem to do doesn't  it?  Learn to love them and to put them to good use!!!
    @Kitty77 -- Yum, yum you little vixen you! =P~
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    I know this is an old thread but thought I would add my contribution. I have tried to tie a knot but find it a bit tricky. I suppose my trick is using my muscles so when my partner has just cum - I can squeeze my muscles around him and make him hard again whilst he is inside me. I take full credit for this as he is over 50 and we can do this many times without any problem. I can also make men cum without ejaculating so they can cum many many times and keep going (this is a trantra technique).
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover

Agatha,

That sounds like a pretty cool trick to me!!  Those Kegel exercises are important.

• Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    @Agatha sometimes an old thread needs some refreshing. I've tried tying my lips too and can't seem to get that loop. :( I'll have to try it again at different cycles when my dangle is a bit more exaggerated.

I'm amazed that you can make a man cum without ejaculating!! How exactly does that work?
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    In trantra it's known as the male ejaculation mastery technique. How we were taught (practices could have changed this was a while ago) was to start with us both naked and me blindfolding him so he can concentrate fully on his sensations. It's easiest to start with a massage and then an intimate massage (hand job to you and me). It's purely a technique to learn how to separate orgasm and ejaculation (after all us girls can). So you start with a scale 1 - 10 - 1 = non arousal & 10 = ejaculation. He needs to find his number that is the point of no return (I.e 8). He then needs to concentrate on breathing (proper diaphragmatic breathing). Then you can start. Once he gets to his number he should tell you and you should stop. He needs to take big deep breaths and exhale fully (tip pulling down on his balls or him doing kegel exercises should also stop him from ejaculating. Then continue the process again and again. He will notice that each time he raises his sexual energy & levels of pleasure until he absolutely *has* to ejaculate and he should go for it. If he also tightens his perineum muscles whilst breathing in, touches his tongue to the roof of his mouth and look upwards and holds these he is also likely that his body will start spasming where he is achieving a full boy orgasm. So they are simple techniques, may take a bit of practice, but they do work. Once he has mastered this he will be able to have sex for hours at a time whilst experiencing orgasms without ejaculation. Multi-orgasmic man = a very happy Agatha ;)
    Thanked by 2Eva LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)