New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
How to start discussion or post a pic
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BarberellBarberell
    3.88 Karma Points [?]Message BarberellPosts: 12Member
    Hi I’m new and my membership has been accepted but I cannot figure out how to a) start a discussion and b) attach pics. I have sent 2 to the email shown on the instructions for the site but nothing has appeared or been posted. Any ideas what is wrong? Ps using an iPhone. Many thanks B
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2018-06-06 22:04:50
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator Accepted Answer
    Hi Barberell,
       Welcome to sexylabia.net. You appear to have succeeded in the first task of starting a discussion, as this discussion is proof of that :)

I'm not sure if pictures can be added on the site in mobile mode, you might need to click on the "full site" link at the bottom of the page to have the site in "PC" mode. Once you've done that, the following will hopefully work.

To post a picture, there should be a link under the text box that says "Attach a file". Clicking on that will bring up a dialog to enable you to browse to the images you want to add. Once added you may post your comment, but you can also insert the image into your text as well as having it as a thumbnail under the text, by hovering over the thumbnail and clicking on "Insert Image".

Good luck

Paul
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up1Vote Down BarberellBarberell
    3.88 Karma Points [?]Message BarberellPosts: 12Member
    Thanks Paul - i’ll give it a whirl and hopefully get a pic up shortly!
    X
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)