New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Can I upload my collection of over 100 pics?
  • Hi all, as a 'newbie' (I only joined yesterday), but have enjoyed pics of large labia for years & have subsequently built up a fair collection off the internet.
    I realize there might be a bit of duplication as to what other members have posted, so hope there's not too much of an issue with that.
    My main concern is for copyright issues, as I'm not sure what's allowed (re-posting other's pics). There are some of @PaulMAppart's pics of Honey B, Dominika C. etc.
    @LabiaLover your input would be appreciated. If there are any issues. I'll try remove any pics forthwith.
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2018-12-03 14:52:33
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Hello @longliplover:

Questions like this are probably better directed to myself or one of the other moderators rather than in a thread like this (just makes for clutter and harder for other members to find what they're looking for).

In any case, let me answer your questions:

1) Yes, you can upload your collection.  Each month, we have a monthly labia pics thread (the last 3 months we didn't as I was working on the site), but you can feel free to start a "December 2018 Labia Pics" thread in the "General" category (don't worry if you don't put it in the right place as I'll correct it later).

If you have pics of @PaulMApphart 's work, I think his policy is that as long you keep his copyright in place (visible in the pic) you are free to post it here.  He also has a section that you may want to review to avoid duplicate postings here: https://www.sexylabia.net/categories/labia-models

If you have pics of Honey B, or Dominika C, you may want to also check to see if there's a thread that exists already for them and add your content there.

For example, you can find most of these in the "Dedicated" category as Dominika has one there for example:

You can view the entire "Dedicated" Category here:

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Thank you @LabiaLover  :)
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)