New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Pubic hair
  • 44 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Himu

Yeah, I'd have to agree with @Johnylips -- except the woman in the middle needs a weedwacker more than a hedge trimmer. LOL! :P

But on a serious note, I don't mind a little hair, but I find that the 3rd woman is more "maintained" than the other two pics, making her slightly more desirable in my opinion if I had to choose. :-SS
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down anniebossannieboss
    2.24 Karma Points [?]Message anniebossPosts: 7Member
    Sorry, but that expression about the weed whacker and the LOL gives the impression of someone pointing derisively and snickering...not the respectful tone I thought this site promoted when discussing women's physical differences. You can be put off by excessive female body hair while I groove on it without taking that tone. The second part was better, tone-wise.
    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
    @annieboss

While I can certainly appreciate what you're saying, my tone was certainly respectful as I pointed out my own personal preference in a funny demeanor much the same way @Johnylips did.

I don't know how you construed that to be "disrespectful" or "snickering", considering that is the reason I created this site in the first place.

Freedom of speech is important here, but to take offense to something that someone else has explained is clearly their "preference" is a bit extreme, as I'm sure you'd agree.

That's almost like saying because someone is a Muslim instead of a Christian and makes a joke about their own preference to be such that the person is inherently mocking you because you're a Christian -- that would just be egregious as I'm sure you can understand.

Plainly put, you clearly over-analyzed what I said. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-05 17:32:48
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member
    Let's talk about gun control.  Pubic hair is way too controversial.  And SEXY.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down anniebossannieboss
    2.24 Karma Points [?]Message anniebossPosts: 7Member
    Perhaps I did. Not sure I followed the religious analogy. Let's just have a nice mix of the hairy, the trimmed, the bald, with lots of lovely labia and some nice fat clits too.
    @annieboss

Yeah, understanding the analogy; not so important...understanding my point was, and you got it, so we're good. ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Keeping a thick bush, or shaving clean, or anything in between is simply a matter of personal preference, and something which will probably change from time to time with any individual.  Besides which, many women have thick, heavy pubic hair, while many have a very thinly covered mons.   Those beautiful lips we all love, are covered in as many varieties as come with the lips themselves.  My personal preference is for a hairless look, since I love the lips so much, and therefore always want them fully exposed to my view, and always available to touch.  Everybody needs to relax here, and revel in the differences, admiring them all, regardless of which one gets to you the most on a particular day.  There is no "right" look.  There is only the ever changing, the fabulous variety of the female form we all so admire.
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover Amira
  • @mrmarquis, I agree that relaxing and revelling in our differences would be ideal. That said, this thread has seen women's genitalia referred to as the following:
    Bald - plucked chicken
    Hairy - urine infested jungle
    I do not expect to come to this site and see such comparisons drawn, nor do I expect weedwacker jokes. Mean-spirited terms protected under the cloak of "honesty" and "free expression" are still mean-spirited. While the intent may not have been negative, the impact may be. I like this crowd, but frankly expect more of you.
    @Kitty77

The "weedwacker" comment was just stating my preference is all, and it wasn't mean-spirited at all to state my preference. ;)

The only reason I'm even bothering to defend myself against it is because you really and truly seem offended, which definitely wasn't my intention.

Like you, I also expect this crowd to be the most liberal and not start to judge people or force their own beliefs on them because of their preference.  Shit happens.  If I define myself a certain way, it's just my preference, doesn't mean anyone needs to take offense to it.  It is what it is.

Did we start to become a prudish crowd here all of a sudden?

Again, my example would be. . .if I was Christian, and a Muslim told me that they didn't believe Jesus Christ was the savior, should I take offense to that?!?

Hell no. . .because it's just that person's preference, and doesn't change my beliefs (I'm not Christian by the way, was just using that as an example).

So please. . .just lighten up everybody and relax.

People have their preference, and they should be allowed to express that as plainly as possible.

The women in those pics aren't members here and will probably never even come across their pictures on this site, and even if they did, the comments were directed at them specifically anyway. . .just the thought in general.

Jeez. . .the whole reason I started this site was for people to not feel pressured, not have to conform to social standards, and to just be allowed to be themselves, preference or not -- yet here we are going back and forth about picayune, miniscule comments that hold no bearing to anything and were not directed towards any person specifically, or on this site, being blown out of context.

Take a chill pill -- seriously.  Let's just act like adults like @mrmarquis explained.  Thank you!
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-06 13:01:15
  • @Kitty77

The "weedwacker" comment was just stating my preference is all, and it wasn't mean-spirited at all to state my preference. ;)

The only reason I'm even bothering to defend myself against it is because you really and truly seem offended, which definitely wasn't my intention.

@labialover, you know I appreciate you and this site's mission. As a woman, do you think it is nice to have imagery of a weedwacker near your genitalia? If a woman came on here and posted that pic of herself, would you tell her she needs a weedwacker, or that you would need one to give her a proper licking? My point is, the same way the target female audience doesn't want to feel shitty about her labia, she doesn't want to feel shitty about her pubic hair style. Terms such as those I listed earlier set a tone of disrespect. After our exchanges, I know that is NOT what you are trying to cultivate here. And I appreciate your reply, I really felt some of the discourse here was offensive, and I am not easily offended. I soooo believe in this site's mission, and want to be a part of adhering to that mission. Thank you for your willingness to discuss this.

• Not a prude here. Same as you I call 'em as I see 'em.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    @Kitty77

You know I agree with what you state.

But again, please don't allow a simple statement to incite discourse or indifference when clearly that wasn't the idea in the first place.

@annieboss decided that it was a specific "tone" I took that offended,
    which is complete and utter nonsense - my tone is always
    straight-forward, playful, and just plainly put, and that is what
    started this entire retarded rant, and now people are feeding into it,
    when otherwise everything was fine.  So as I explained to you previously @annieboss, you need to relax, stop taking everything so literally as if
    it is directed towards you when clearly it was not.  I'm not saying
    this to be mean to you, or rude, just stating the facts.  For someone
    who has had very limited participation on the site on the first place, I
    find it to be a bit odd that in your same limited participation, the
    first thing you do is claim offense to something and incite and entire
    level of indifference that didn't exist here before you made your
    comment about my tone, which everyone else here knows is always playful,
    light, and plain as day.

There was no "tone" that was set.  We're creating a problem where one doesn't exist.

Allow me to explain. . .if @annieboss had never made that comment, would you have really been offended @Kitty77 ?? -- probably not.  You wouldn't have even really given it a second thought.

Probably not, because you know me, you know @Johnylips, and you know that our tone is usually a whimsical, playful one, and we've said things previously (even in my private messages to you Kitty) that could have been taken to be offensive at face value, but it is in that knowing my personality and @Johnylips' personality that you know the terms being used weren't "setting a tone" -- nor designed to offend.

This is the problem that exists with the internet. . .things come across sounding much harsher than they do if they were said in person and can be misinterpreted, taken out of context, etc.

So what I'm saying is, I quickly corrected @annieboss' erroneous assertion about my tone, and demeanor, which he/she obviously doesn't know very well, because of his/her limited participation on this site in the first place -- perhaps in that case, he/she would have realized there was no "tone" of disrespect being set.

In fact, I could be pissed for him/her even making that assertion in the first place, because it would insinuate that I created this site for the exact opposite purpose based on his/her statement.

So should I go ballistic and decide to remove him/her as a member of the site??

I absolutely could if I allowed myself to over-analyze simple statements and look too deep into things, when in reality what appears on the surface is usually the simplest of all answers (as per Occam's Razor).

Instead of removing @annieboss as a member by simply over-analyzing his/her statement directed towards me, instead I simply corrected his/her obvious and erroneous assertion, because that is after all the purpose of this site. . .FREE and OPEN discussion without being judged for your preference or tastes.

That said, I think it's a better idea if we just move onto a new topic rather than continue to give this anymore energy or focus, since it's conducive to anything that this site is about. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-06 13:12:10
  • So topic closed and you have the last word ;)
    Jk, babe, kitty loves ya!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    You know I loves ya too babe! :X
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)