New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Ladies, when do you feel the most beautiful?
  • 24 Comments sorted by
  • @sugarplumfaery, agree agree agree! Glad that you see your beauty. You bring us ladies some positive suggestions of self-love. Congratulations and thank you for sharing :)
  • Thank you @Kitty77!  I'm a new member of this site, and already feeling a lot better about my vulva since being here!  :)
    “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • @Eva - I agree about make-up.  I don't wear it.  I just feel 'caked,' like I'm wearing a mask, even with the good quality stuff, and like my skin can't breathe.  I just wear it for special occasions.  But you know what's the worst about it - it's how much it costs for the fact that you've to go to all the trouble of scrubbing the damn stuff off at night before going to bed!  Waste of money for it to just wash down the sink, isn't it!  I also think I look younger without make-up.  I love skincare however, I think healthy, shining skin is better than make-up; that and a smile!  :)
    “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member Accepted Answer
    @SugarPlumFaery Pink Floyd fan, pretty labia, AND no makeup?!?  You're quickly becoming my hero...   ;)
    Thanked by 1SugarPlumFaery
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @Johnylips

"Becoming" your hero??

@Eva, @Kitty77 have been my heroes and @SugarPlumFaery joined the ranks a few days ago when she mentioned how happy she was.

To me, there is nothing sexier than a woman who is naturally beautiful (little or no makeup), has pretty labia lips, and the sexual confidence to use all of that against me. :D
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 2Eva SugarPlumFaery
  • Vote Up0Vote Down MuseMuse
    1.40 Karma Points [?]Message MusePosts: 9Member Accepted Answer
    I feel most beautiful when I dress up for my partner-in-crime
    When I can see his cock getting bigger through his pants
    Due to the fact he loves my lingerie and can see my pussy lips through my panties
    He WANTS to take me slowly......tease me, lick me......sensual massage
    this and this only will get my pussy lips bigger and wetter.........LOVE THAT!
    Tease me s l o w l y
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Sounds perfect to me, Muse.  Absolutely perfect!!
  • ......and the sexual confidence to use all of that against me. :D

@LabiaLover - You just reminded me of a misogynistic make-up advert here in the UK
    who's slogan was "It's not make-up, it's ammunition."  The premise being
    that if women wear make-up, they can pull handsome men.  "Sexual confidence" is the best ammunition, judging by this site!

@Johnylips - Best band on the planet!  ;)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @SugarPlumFaery

Agreed. . .I love a woman who is confident in her sexual prowess. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)