New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Do men who say they love eating pussy so much say so because they come short when stroking the pussy
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    I ask because lately so many men who approach me say they want to taste me but when they get to strokin it's three pumps and they bust a nut.
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down GetinthepinkGetinthepink
    8.38 Karma Points [?]Message GetinthepinkPosts: 38Member Accepted Answer
    For me there's a magnetic attraction:  face=pussy, tongue =>pussy.  I think its one of the greatest joys to eat a woman out...irregardless of "staying power"   Just my thought.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

She,

Apparently you are choosing the wrong partners.  Perhaps you should make it clear that you require oral first, then stick to it.  If someone won't dive headfirst into that glorious cunt of yours, they don't deserve to be allowed to play with it.

• Vote Up0Vote Down GetinthepinkGetinthepink
    8.38 Karma Points [?]Message GetinthepinkPosts: 38Member Accepted Answer
    She - I completely misread your question: I thought you were arguing that men who like to eat pussy generally have less staying power, which I was denying. I agree with mrmarquis - you just need to find someone better! Give me a chance, perhaps. I'd be honored!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Wow @She, that question wasn't inflamatory at all. My initial reaction was to ask why you even cared as long as he's happily eating at the ( Y ). But on further reflection, you have a very valid question that deserves an honest answer. And there are a lot of moving parts here, I'll try not to ramble too much as I go through them.
    For me, eating pussy is a full sensory act, nothing compares to the taste, smell, feel, sight, and sound of nuzzling up between my lady's thighs and eating her to one cum after another until she grabs me by the hair and pulls me out.
    This is also something I find very arousing. Which may actually be at the heart of the problem.
    I don't think there's a man here who can HONESTLY say he's never gotten so worked up that he barely reached the prize before he went off. It's frustrating. It's humiliating. It happens. Oh sure, there are the premature ejaculators, and if it happens only occasionally that's a pretty good answer. But if it happens with any kind of regularity, the only real answer is too much sexy. And girl, you're pretty sexy, I have no problem believing that this happens to you all the time.
    So what do you do?
    You can do nothing and just accept it as it is, but...no. That won't do at all.
    You could tone down the...wait!...that's just stupid!
    The best solution here is to ratchet up the sexy, from hot, to inferno. Make the intercourse something that interrupts the foreplay. And get him off before you let him in. then, little more sucking, a little more fondling, a little more time pleasuring you, all with a much more relaxed attitude, and he will be ready to go again. He will last much longer the second time. He will be back for more. And if you swallow, he'll practically be one his knees begging for more.
    I guarantee it.
    Thanked by 1himu
    Thank you I like how in depth you wrote this!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I think T_D has covered it all... :-bd
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1She
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    She said:

I ask because lately so many men who approach me say they want to taste me but when they get to strokin it's three pumps and they bust a nut.

@She -- Damn that sucks. . .no pun intended.  It either means they are riled up by the time you meet them, you have a REALLY phenomenal pussy, or they aren't really expecting to make you get off too -- or all of the above.

Either way, I love to eat pussy. . .there have been times that I've eaten my girl's pussy, and DIDN'T put my cock inside her (which happens *VERY* rarely, but does occur) -- and that's because I just love to eat pussy and make a woman have an orgasm (or two or three).

It's even more fascinating in public places.

This weekend that just passed, me and my girl had a mini-vacation (Friday to Monday), and it was my first time in a hot-tub at the B&B we went to.  Needless to say, my first time in a hot-tub turned out to be the first time I ate pussy in a hot-tub and the first time I had sex in a hot-tub and the first time I got a blowjob in a hot-tub.  LOL!  Nothing like water to make sex so effortless. 8->
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1She
    You are blessed. We broke up.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    11.62 Karma Points [?]Message lovelyjPosts: 44Member Accepted Answer
    She.....maybe u need to date a gurl :))))
    :3 Starting fresh
    Thanked by 2Eva LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I'm very sorry about your breakup @she, these things are never very easy.

On the other hand, if your writings are any indication, it doesn't seem that you were very happy anyway. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    @tempest_driver you took the words right out of my mouth. It's a new beginning @She.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)