New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Hello lovely people! What furniture best fits your sexual perfomance?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    I have used foam wedges for positioning during sex because I am 5'6 and sexual mates are usually 6' or more. Doggy style up is one that I really need a wedge for so that the cock can hit my g-spot better and not the front of my pelvis which in uncomfortable. I use these actually: http://www.suckafreeshanda.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=34, I sell these on my website check them out I used them and had to have them on the site pillows just don't have the stability I need when getting my pussy beat up the way I desire. I hate to stop to readjust. So, check these out and if you like them use this coupon code:SHIPITFREE for free shipping. A lil gift for being with me in this sexy ass site.
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    I hope it doesn't sound odd but i like to watch my body move and see my breasts jiggling so for me I like a nice big mirror so I can look in the mirror and get a full view - especially during doggy style or reverse cowgirl. I also love to watch to see my orgasm flush appear. I have never heard of the foam wedges before but will check them out.
    Thanked by 2She LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    I get off watching my self fuck and be fucked the wedge props up the pussy and ass better than pillows.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    A good old leather swivel chair is my number one, and then it has to be a vanity mirror so when I'm going at it in my handy dandy comfy chair all I have to do is tilt it and watch the magic happen.

The leather chair is where I squirted for the first time, so it definitely holds favoritism a long with sentimental value.

Oh, and not to sound "cliche" but I must say a Queen Sized bed. It not only is a go-to-item, but the quick brush of the sheets when things are getting hot and heavy is a delightful feeling.
    Post edited by Eva at 2012-05-19 00:17:28
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Uh,

Does the dining room table count??

I love putting my girlfriend on that! :D

How about the couch. . .doggy style?? :D
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

Eva,

Several of us would love to sniff that leather chair.

• Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Sniff the leather chair??

I'd like to help create the scent it has on it!! :D
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I like all furniture, I've used it all at one point or another. One of my favorites is an old-fashioned, high backed rocker her facing backwards, legs through the armrests, holding on to the back with her ass hanging off the front. Me behind her using the rockers to get the fullest advantage of my thrusting.

Lately I've been looking for bondage furniture that looks like everyday furniture. I'd love to sit down to dinner with friends at the dinner table knowing that just the night before I'd had my wife tied to the table forcing her to endure 30 or 40 squirting orgasms.
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)