New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
The Many Faces Down Under
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    This idea just popped up in my head. I don't know about you ladies, but my landscaping has many works to choice from. One week, I want a landing strip, maybe in a month I want it completely bare, or the next day I want it to be nice and trimmed and give myself a bikini wax. In other words, the lady bits has more than one look.

So, I was thinking for those of you who don't have a signature or "go-to" landscape, you can post a few different pictures here and see what the judges think!

You ladies are going to have to start it off for me. This little chick has got a lot on her plate.

Keep these questions in mind: Do you feel sexier in one hair cut v.s. the other? Which one gives you more a rise out of your significant other? Which one gives you the best sensitivity level? When/why do you switch up your looks? Do you use any specific grooming tools that give you the best results? What's a new look you're dying to try?

Oops, almost forgot about our male members...Guys, what's your reaction when you see your wife or significant other when they're sporting a new trim?

Just to let you know, if your signature look is bushy, don't be shy because I listed many trimming/waxing methods. I'm sure several men on this site go gaga for the natural look ;)
    Post edited by Eva at 2012-06-25 11:13:17
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover himu
  • 26 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    What a great idea for a thread.  I am usually always completely waxed.  But sometimes I have a little landing strip.  My partner actually prefers a strip.  Once I had it shaped into a heart and dyed it pink - it looked cute.  I like a bit of sparkle and sometime vajazzle.  I am not pierced but think piercings look very sexy.
    Post edited by Agatha at 2012-06-22 09:36:34
    Thanked by 3LabiaLover sgtbert NADH
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    Actually I can post one now. This is what I'm currently sporting: a low trim.

Photo on 6-27-12 at 1.12 PM.jpg
    487 x 420 - 109K
  • Vote Up1Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    A patch can look super cute too. I am usually all waxed. I prefer smooth all over. I had my wax yesterday - it is not nearly as painful as people think. Plus it is low maintenance as they don 't grow back quickly. Even when they do - I am fair and blonde so they are fair and barely noticeable.
    Thanked by 3sgtbert LabiaLover himu
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva

You've got to love @sgtbert's enthusiasm ;) I'm so glad you mentioned that, @Agatha about waxing. It really isn't this terrible form of Medieval Torture as some women think. Sure the initial wax is a shocker, but that's just it, it's a quick shock and then it's gone.

A while ago I decided to do my own waxing (except for eyebrows) since it didn't seem like a big hassle to do myself, which it isn't. Once you get the right products, and technique it looks like you went to the salon.

However, for any of those women still uncomfortable with waxing or afraid of the pain, make sure you time your appointments after your period, and take 2 Advils. When you're on your period you tend to be more sensitive in that area, and the Advils with help with swelling, and the small amount of pain.
    Thanked by 2Agatha sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    A full wax, or laser removal is what I prefer.  That "smooth all over" look which Agatha describes is my very favorite.  As SgtBert says, spitting out hairs from between your teeth just isn't conducive to the mood I want to achieve.  Of course, ladies, that doesn't mean I'd say no thanks to any offer from a woman without that complete landscaping which I prefer!!!
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Agatha said:

A patch can look super cute too. I am usually all waxed. I prefer smooth all over. I had my wax yesterday - it is not nearly as painful as people think. Plus it is low maintenance as they don 't grow back quickly. Even when they do - I am fair and blonde so they are fair and barely noticeable.

*sigh* -- @Agatha. . .I love that you love to be sexy. 8->

Nothing turns me on more than a woman who knows her sex appeal. :X
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 2Agatha sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    Oh man I feel so lucky and at home finding myself among these lovely ladies who like to be smooth down under and guys who like them smooth >:D<

Agatha said:

I love my ladies completely bald and smooth. Unfortunately, my lovely wife has a patch of very coarse hair a little bit above her clit, so the only way she'd be able to get as smooth as I like would be to wax, which I have been informed in no uncertain terms is NOT an option. But I still ask, one must dream, right?

Until she relents I have come up with a compromise. I shave everything else for her, which comes out heart breakingly soft and smooth, and leave a strip of close cropped hair in the trouble spot, which is also super sexy, point downwardlike a marker pointing the way to heaven itself.

Eva said:

You've got to love @sgtbert's enthusiasm ;) I'm so glad you mentioned that, @Agatha about waxing. It really isn't this terrible form of Medieval Torture as some women think. Sure the initial wax is a shocker, but that's just it, it's a quick shock and then it's gone.

A while ago I decided to do my own waxing (except for eyebrows) since it didn't seem like a big hassle to do myself, which it isn't. Once you get the right products, and technique it looks like you went to the salon.

However, for any of those women still uncomfortable with waxing or afraid of the pain, make sure you time your appointments after your period, and take 2 Advils. When you're on your period you tend to be more sensitive in that area, and the Advils with help with swelling, and the small amount of pain.

sgtbert said:

Thank You Agatha !!!

I do not like a loose hair to get in my mouth .

When I stop & start spitting because of a loose hair , it brakes up the mood .

Also Thank You Again Agatha , I do not need the whisker burn , soft is so nice .

Thank You Agatha for Waxing , I appreciate that a LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgtbert :-}

mrmarquis said:

A full wax, or laser removal is what I prefer.  That "smooth all over" look which Agatha describes is my very favorite.  As SgtBert says, spitting out hairs from between your teeth just isn't conducive to the mood I want to achieve.  Of course, ladies, that doesn't mean I'd say no thanks to any offer from a woman without that complete landscaping which I prefer!!!

Post edited by himu at 2012-07-15 00:54:13
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 3Eva Agatha sgtbert
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    I love the thread ladies.  I look forward to many, many variations, and to those choices which appeal to you.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @Agatha: You continue to drive me up the walls.  I love a woman who is openly sexy.  You had me at hello Doc. :X

So. . .what drives me crazy most??

I do like bare for the licking, but honestly, I do like a little "landing strip" -- it has a symmetrical look that sort of guides your eye towards the labia -- especially when it comes time to put my cock inside of it. . .I love the look of a well-trimmed pussy and watching my cock slide in and out of one. :X
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    @Agatha I've been wanting to get it dyed for a holiday as a surprise. Did you do it yourself or did you go to a professional? 

I'm kind of wary about getting vajazzled, since I have sensitive skin.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    @eva - You have my sympathy. I have very sensitive skin too and pretty much every allergy going. I have not had any bad reactions. I only use products with natural ingredients and always do a patch test before hand. I dyed it myself but used special pubic dyes.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

Very interesting .

I know a lady with a few gray hairs , she was wonting to dye her hair ot fix the problem .

I grabbed a Sharpie & fixed them one at time , may be 40 or 50 of them , I do not remember .

But what ever You do , Please do not let her know I told you that .

She will kill me if any body found out that I was coloring her gray hairs 1 at a time with a Sharpie , I would be in BIG TROUBLE !!!

Hope this is Useful , & if you do not know what a Sharpie is "sharpie.com" , it is a Permanet Marker .

sgtbert :-}

@sgtbert Sharpie? Not the best, but it's being resourceful. How did she NOT notice?
    Thanked by 1NADH
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    excellent thread Idea @eva, I love my woman to have different types of shapes just like you said...
    however I do it my self on her :p but she likes it fully shaved.
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    oh!...ladies, when do we start seeing some samples?
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)