New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
The Dark Meat
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    Let's open up to some variety, more specifically dark lips.

As a person with them I love the contrast. When you pop them open it's like a beacon to the sweet spot!

Anyone else care to speak about them?
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-28 20:56:31
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1Bsmile
  • 9 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down CornballCornball
    32.14 Karma Points [?]Message CornballPosts: 69Her Flower Moderator Accepted Answer
    I love the dark lips, as a photography my eyes are naturally drawn to contrast and contours, so a woman with a large labia that is darker is just simply amazing to me.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Eva definitely has the right idea here.  Of course, it's even better with that beautiful piercing!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Well for me. . .I love pussy regardless of what color it is.

To me that is a minor unimportant detail quite honestly.

I like dark lips, light lips, pink lips, *ALL* lips.

But this is also based on how I like my women:

Black, White, Asian, Spanish. . .makes no difference to me,
    as long as she's sexy, and confident in her sexual prowess.

But I guess I keep to my namesake pretty well then?? :D

But yeah, the one in that pic would get ravaged by me with
    her juicy booty, and that sexy little pussy of hers. . .
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I have always been very vocal about my love of pussy in general and labia specifically. I especially love the labia when they stand out. Very dark labia do that, especially when surrounded by light skin and/or when they encircle a very pink pussy.

None of these conditions need exist for the pussy to be beautiful, all it needs is to be a pussy for that. but when the labia contrast greatly with their surroundings...I could lose my soul in that pussy.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator Accepted Answer
    I absolutely love the contrast of dark labia and light skin, and it's probably one of the main reasons I've taken so many photos of Honey. (that and also the texture of hers) I just find them so arousing, even more so than large labia that are the same colour as the background skin.
    Post edited by PaulMApphart at 2012-02-10 14:11:02
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I agree Paul. The contrast between Honey's very light skin and those big, beautiful very dark labia is intoxicating.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BsmileBsmile
    1.52 Karma Points [?]Message BsmilePosts: 29Member Accepted Answer

I absouloutly love darker labia Eve...   you hit the nail on the head when you talk about contrast ...   and when they open up you get the Two Tone effect !!!!  Wow.....   and big ones ..  even better ....   so good for the imagination and even better in reality !!!

The girl in the picture has little ones i would say but i still love the colour anyway !!!

Like the same in large ......  Paradise..... 

A True Dark Labia Fan......   even though i appreciate pinkys too...  all is good....    Love

• Vote Up0Vote Down BsmileBsmile
    1.52 Karma Points [?]Message BsmilePosts: 29Member Accepted Answer
    Sorry Eva...   Spelt your name wrong !!!    Excuse me !!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    Bsmile said:

Sorry Eva...   Spelt your name wrong !!!    Excuse me !!!

These things happen, Bsmile. And I must say you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned two-tone effect!
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)