New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
How do you become one with your vagina?
  • Vote Up1Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    I don't feel connected to mine it's there I clean it but ok the last time I looked at it with a mirror was 2005 my GYN checks out the details of it more than me and now that I'm busy I hardly stimulate my clit. So...?
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-13 18:03:41
  • 19 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Now, that's a real shame.  It could provide you with so much pleasure and joy.  Remember, the more sexual you act, the more sexual you will feel.  Just like business, you must set some time aside for yourself in order to find true happiness and balance in your life.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    Well my labia is a part of me therefore, I treat them with with care. I keep them squeaky clean with a soft loofah and exfoliating soap. Im extremely conscious of getting in between the crevices with warm water.

Since I'm an on and off shaver down there I always lather my lips with almond oil for its moisturizing qualities and long lasting results to keep things smooth.

If I'm laying around the house or about to go to bed you can forget underwear. I like to let my lips breath and stretch out. Sometimes I kneed them back into their usual form after hours of being cooped up in underwear. It's nice to feel them against my legs and compare the soft textures.

And if I haven't seen them in a while or had a good one on one orgas
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    Slippery finger hitting the post button too early.. :-w

As I was saying: a good one on one orgasim I either prop up my handy mirror and observe it opened, stretched and closed. Or I simply feel my way around and get reacquainted with myself.

That's how I've been familiarizing myself :)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Yeah,

I can't really add to what's already been said here. . .I think the answers
    provided by mrmarquis and Eva just about sum it up.

And Eva.. ..I wonder why you're finger was so slippery. :P
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-09 08:39:24
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Eva
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Eva, I'm absolutely delighted with your portayal of your relationship with your labia, and how well you care for them.  Well done.  Of course, I agree completely with you regarding your choice to not wear underwear around the house, or to bed at night.  I will suggest that you try doing without underwear at any time it is possible, whether you are home or out and about.  Just let those beautiful labia hang free as often as possible.  Of course, perhaps for business or when with older family, you might need them, but otherwise, try doing without.  I think you'll find it exciting, knowing that you are exposed, and that others don't even know it.
    Thanked by 1Eva
    I hope that "She" will start paying more attention to her labia, and therefore start deriving far more pleasure from them.
    Thanked by 1Eva
    mrmarquis said:

Eva, I'm absolutely delighted with your portayal of your relationship with your labia, and how well you care for them.  Well done.  Of course, I agree completely with you regarding your choice to not wear underwear around the house, or to bed at night.  I will suggest that you try doing without underwear at any time it is possible, whether you are home or out and about.  Just let those beautiful labia hang free as often as possible.  Of course, perhaps for business or when with older family, you might need them, but otherwise, try doing without.  I think you'll find it exciting, knowing that you are exposed, and that others don't even know it.

Thanks for the appreciation! Recently I've been walking my dog without underwear and it's extremely freeing ;) I think some time when it gets warm I'll go panty-less with some shorts or a flowing dress. I'll just have to keep my ears tuned for any windy weather. 

Yeah,

I can't really add to what's already been said here. . .I think the answers
    provided by mrmarquis and Eva just about sum it up.

And Eva.. ..I wonder why you're finger was so slippery. :P

It's a common phrase, LabiaLover :P

• Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    She,

Eva is pretty much in line with what I've always suggested to women who feel as you do. Put a mirror between your thighs and get acquainted with her. A hand mirror is probably sufficient for this, but a table top mirror, one of those mirrors that's about 8 or 10 inches across is ideal. And don't just give it a quick look. Really get in there and check out every inch of your pussy. Open her up and look between the inner and outet labia, check out the clit, look inside. leave no fold unexplored. If you feel the urge, or can get in the mood, masturbating while you watch and observe how every lovely fold of her changes. Becomes wet, darkens, swells, and changes in texture, is something I cannot encourage enough .

If you follow my advice, hopefully you can develop a relationship with your pussy, and hopefully see how beautiful she is. I guarantee that at the very least you'll see what we see that makes pussy one of the things that makes life worth living.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    Dear She,
    What can i say in addition to what LL, Eva, Mrmarquis and tempest_driver have said... I guess to start with you should trim/shave your pubic hair yourself with the help of a big mirror... which will get you to explore your labia ... also while washing in the shower you should explore more to see how it feels to touch/rub different areas of labia... and finally masturbate in front of a mirror... to help you visualize here are some sample images....

you can use a hand mirrors like in the first four images, better if you have bigger mirror so both of your hands are free to explore like image 5... best if you have a wall mirror like image 6...
    fleshy-pussy-in-the-mirror-other.jpg
    800 x 516 - 123K
    sandy_summers_pussy_in_mirror_013.jpg
    800 x 532 - 366K
    sandy_summers_pussy_in_mirror_014.jpg
    800 x 531 - 405K
    tumblr_lxcmdlsGoV1qzhuyto1_1280.jpg
    1280 x 853 - 108K
    dirty-katy-erotic-studio-mirror.jpg
    480 x 640 - 37K
    4b27bf87b3c4c4c064f67d9f6fffa96a.jpg
    1100 x 732 - 315K
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Get that mirror, ladies.  Play with yourself.  Enjoy the rapture of it all.  Watch carefully as your body goes through it's many changes during even quick masturbation.  Better yet, do a long, slow loving session with yourself while you are watching closely.  There is so much to learn, so much to appreciate.  Then tell us what you thought of the experience, and if you're brave enough to share, send us some photos of your beautiful body at work.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member Accepted Answer
    I took the advice and now I am one with her.
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member Accepted Answer
    Yay for She!  My congratulations!   =D>
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    GO @She :)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)