New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Is it a turn off if a girl has inner labia of different sizes?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down beebee
    0.21 Karma Points [?]Message beePosts: 4Member
    I have this problem - it makes me very self conscious. Is it a real turn off or doesn't it matter? I have one small and one longer. Please let me know your thoughts.
    Thanked by 1xxl4skin
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down HannibalBBCHannibalBBC
    5.14 Karma Points [?]Message HannibalBBCPosts: 52Member Accepted Answer
    Absolutely not! Any man would take great please on licking and sucking on them without regard to symmetry!
    Thanked by 1bee
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    As Hannibal said... no way it's a turn-off... if you carefully study all the reactions and conversation among the Labia Lovers... there are so many variations of labia out there and we love each and every one of them.... it even excites us to see the the variation in labia... I should say that it is as unique is as fingerprint... unfortunately we can't say the same for those without any labia... :p
    Be proud girl... we love 'em :x 
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1bee
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

Bee,

One lip longer than the other simply isn't a problem.  Of course, if that bothers you, you can work on lengthening the shorter one yourself, using the same techniqes which Eva is trying, in order to lenghten both of hers.  Check out her blog here.  Trust me, no man or woman is going to be concerned about one of your lips being longer.  Whoever you choose to let near them is simply going to LOVE playing with them, just as they are.

Thanked by 1bee
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Bee,

One of the things I love about labia is that every one is unique. Not one is like any other one, even within the same pair. All too often this uniqueness is viewed as a deformity or something to be ashamed of, something to be fixed. And the result is a pussy that looks like every other pussy that has been "perfected"

everyone has a certain degree of asymmetry, and every pussy has two labia that are not exactly alike. Just look at all the photos on this website, every beautiful pussy here is has two labia that don't exactly match each other, and that fact makes each labia unique and special. the fact that your labia are a little more obviously asymmetrical than some is nothing to be ashamed of. You could argue that your pussy is even more unique for it.

And if that doesn't work for you, stick around, even let us have a peek if you would. There are many here who would eagerly spend all the time necessary pulling and sucking on that petal until it more closely matched the other for you.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Bee,

I'd have to agree with what everyone else already stated.

I'd be too busy with my mouth full of pussy to notice something
    like that quite honestly. . .

Just saying. :P
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1bee
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    Bee,

Men find that as a challenge: to stretch it out to match the other beautiful labia. And how you may ask will they do that? Lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of sucking, teasing, and pulling ;)
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover bee
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Eva has the right idea here, as usual.
    Thanked by 2bee Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down beebee
    0.21 Karma Points [?]Message beePosts: 4Member
    Thank you all for your reassurance - now if inly I had someone to help me with this stretching...
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down wolf777wolf777
    10.86 Karma Points [?]Message wolf777Posts: 33Member
    Absolutely not a turn off!!!

Can you spell TURN ON???

Any lady Fortunate enough to be well endowed
    in that department is the best. No man worth his
    salt will complain abou asymetry.

You are soooo lucky to own what you have.

Hope you get someone to enjoy and enjoy you.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Bee, in that case. . .you should find someone
    close to you who can help you out with it.

Check the Labia Lovers Category, or Cornball's
    open thread to see who's close to you.

Ideally, you'll find someone who loves sexy labia,
    and who's willing to help you in the process. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Johnylips
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)