New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
What sexy thoughts hide behind your smile?
  • 29 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Eva

I'm game either way. . .it would be nice to see people of like minds face-to-face, and just be able to talk freely and openly about sexuality. :)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Eva said:

Ive been thinking we should all meet up for like coffee or dinner and chat. Maybe just maybe...

@Eva

You know something like this was proposed on the sister site, but it quickly fizzled out.

I'd be game for something like that, but we'd need to find a venue that is somewhat central to most of our members here in order to maximize attendance I'm thinking. ;)

But just imagine. . .a bunch of guys walking around knowing that every woman they see is endowed very well, and you ladies. . .we'll you'd have your pick of the litter really because you'd all know every man there would jump at the opportunity to have his head between your legs wrapped up tighter than a nun's asshole. LOL! =))

Seriously though. . .I think it's a good idea, and would help to organize one if you'd like to help me make it happen. ;)

@labialover, this website is a lovely testament to your love of women, and your complete support and respect for them to be true to themselves, and make sexual choices that are right for them. Are nuns not women? They choose a life of celibacy as part of their religious vocation. I believe they deserve to be spoken of as all the women on this site - without mockery of their bodies.
    I know you were just joking, but I found it surprising and a bit offensive, especially from you :(
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    @LabiaLover you're a mess! Nuns may choose celibacy but their bodies can still have that natural reaction ;)

@Kitty77 I'm sure LabiaLover respects a nuns decision.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Eva said:

@LabiaLover you're a mess! Nuns may choose celibacy but their bodies can still have that natural reaction ;)

@Kitty77 I'm sure LabiaLover respects a nuns decision.

Respects it, but they are still fairgame for mockery? Logic fail :(
    @Kitty77

Well, yes I was joking, and I apologize if you took it offensively.

I think anything is really fair game when jokes are concerned -- even my own self.

To take things too seriously in life is to lead a life of boredom.

Everything and anything should be fair game when making jokes, unless such joke is directed at a specific person and causes them to feel bad. . .which clearly wasn't the case here as I'm sure you know.  And besides, I was just stating the facts, albeit in a joking way. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-19 10:38:15
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • @Kitty77

Well, yes I was joking, and I apologize if you took it offensively.

I think anything is really fair game when jokes are concerned -- even my own self.

To take things too seriously in life is to lead a life of boredom.

Everything and anything should be fair game when making jokes, unless such joke is directed at a specific person and causes them to feel bad. . .which clearly wasn't the case here as I'm sure you know. ;)

I have a fantastic sense of humor, and hardly lead a boring life. Everything is not fairgame for joking on this site, please. That women - ALL women - are respected is the draw for me.

Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Absolutely Kitty.  All women.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    @Kitty77

I don't know. . .call me crazy, but it seems like you're taking this very personally.

"I have a fantastic sense of humor, and hardly lead a boring life."

Did I say YOU or even insinuate that to be the case in my response??

I don't even think I remotely alluded to that at all. . .so is this a sore issue for you somehow??

Also, I love you and all babe, but this sentence comes across a little aggressively:

"Everything is not fairgame for joking on this site, please."

Are you suggesting/asking or flat out TELLING me that it will be that way on the site??

I don't know but if this is a touchy subject for you I apologize, but I also remember you going off kilter on me and @johnylips on another thread where we made similarly joking remarks.

You do know that jokes are jokes right, and as long as they aren't directed towards any one person, aren't meant to be taken personally, especially by you, and that the element of a joke as long as someone isn't the "butt" of the joke directly has absolutely nothing to do with "respect" as you keep making it a point to mention.

I just want to make sure we're on the same page with that, because so far this is now the 2nd time, that a thread has gone off-topic, because you've taken it personally, as a joke or funny remark was about you, or directed at you, or someone you know.  What gives??

Please be honest. . .don't mention respect again, because this is obviously and clearly not about respect, so let's not make it a conversation about that and create a problem where one doesn't exist.

Heck if you really want to be courteous to the group, you're probably best PM'ing me about it if it's a sore issue for you somehow, rather than going off-topic on this thread like we did on the last one that I ended up closing for this very reason.

I mean, last time I checked, everyone here honors the women here, and the women they come into contact with (as far as I know), and celebrates women every day - so I don't see how we're once again having an off-topic discussion about something as picayune, miniscule, and insignificant as a joke/funny remark that wasn't directed at anyone, and is clearly and obviously light-hearted and not being used to state anything in the affirmative.

Care to fill me in as to why you seem so absolutely floored, and offended by a simple nonsense remark??

I make jokes about politics, religion, and anything else that I think has some humor to it (which is mostly everything). . .so are you next going to tell me I can't crack jokes about the politics in our country too??

I mean I obviously draw a line, and will not chide or make fun of any person directly because that is how most of the women ended up on this site in the first place: as the direct result of some stupid, misplaced, or dumb remark about their body parts.  My joke. . .a joke about a nun's asshole specifically (let's call it for what it is), is simply making a funny remark about something we all know to be true about religious figures.  It was not directed at any nun specifically (my mom is Catholic in case you're wondering so  grew up around nuns, priests, etc).  I mean are you a religious person??  Is that way it offends you so terribly?  That's the only reason I can think of for you blowing it way out of proportion.

This is a place, where women (and men) can come, and be themselves and pretty much say whatever they want (1st amendment right we all have as Americans) as long as they don't directly offend and/or harass anyone, and I have a pretty strict policy on that as you well know.  Even if a person made an undirected joke about someone who is a member of this site, I'd eject them for that alone.  And as far as I know you aren't a nun, otherwise you wouldn't be here in the first place.

So would you care to inform me as to why you keep calling me out for whatever reason??

Do you think I should start censoring what people do and say on the site as well because I take offense to it, or someone else on the site does (which has happened already by the way and we'd have QUITE a few threads here that I'd have had to remove because someone on the site was offended by the thread or comments made in the thread -- one of them was even your own pussy worship thread -- where I flat out told the guy that he shouldn't take what was said in the thread personally)??

I mean we're all adults here last time I checked.  I'm not sure why you take things so personally. :-?

But feel free to inform me (privately please), so that yet another thread isn't hi-jacked over something simple.

Thanks! :)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-19 15:04:40
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    As to the question "What hides behind your smile?" I would have to say that when I look at a woman, it's generally the thoughts I have regarding how I would approach having sex with her, the various ways I would like to pursue it, and my thoughts on how she would react.  Of course, I am also imagining just what she must look like when naked.
  • Just one comment for the whole groups benefit. No, I was not trying to make a rule regarding jokes, but point out that some jokes would not be accepted here - digs about women with loose pussies for example. The opposite of the joke of the "tight-assed " nun. Yes, the rest I will save for pm.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    @Kitty77

Obviously. . .as I said, we are all adults here.

If someone made a joke about women with "loose pussies" or whatever (they probably wouldn't even be on a site like this one in the first place, but that's BESIDES the point), they be ejected before the sentence even finished coming out of their mouth, because I wouldn't tolerate that under ANY circumstances.

That doesn't even apply to any of the women on this site in the first place, because NONE of you have "loose pussies" or whatever would be considered such.  But the point would be that the remark in itself is derogatory toward women, whereas my joking comment was not.  All women have pussies.  All women are not nuns.  Just like all men are not politicians or assholes (association of the two intended).

It's absolutely NOT the opposite of a "tight-assed" nun remark -- not even slightly.

So I'm not really sure how you construed that to be the case, because that clearly is a "stretch" of the imagination at best.

PM me and let me know what's really got you so offended about it.  I'd really like to know.
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-19 15:12:37
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    I think there are a few exposed nerves here. It would be one thing if the remark was an attack against nuns, but a joking remark is quite another. I've known @labialover for quite awhile, as have a few of the other regulars, and we know that what @labialover said was not intended as an attack. He's not in any way anti anyone except maybe anti asshole. If anything, I'd say he takes pride in being an equal opportunity offender. Either we put this politically correct chip on all of our shoulders in the dustbin of history where it belongs and accept that occasionally we're going to be offended, recognize that there was no harm intended, and get over ourselves for once, or we agree that no one anywhere, can joke about anything, at any time EVER! Honestly, I find the idea that I'm never allowed to say or do anything that may offend someone else completely offensive.

And if that all doesn't convince everyone here. it's his website. He owns the domain, and I think he's being remarkably patient here.
    Post edited by tempest_driver at 2012-03-19 15:23:22
    @tempest_driver

Thanks for having my back on this buddy!

You and @mrmarquis have known me for years, and know that I am very liberal and understanding.

It's a shame when people allow thought processes to get in the way of them having a good life experience.

Apparently @Kitty77 was also offended by comments other members have made (no surprise there), such as @lovelyj mentioning that she is into BDSM for example.  It's like people can't like what they like without offending someone!  What the heck is the world coming to??

That said, she asked me to delete here account citing that "she doesn't belong here" due to her convictions (religious or otherwise), so I obliged her request.  Shame.  Feel like we lost a real star. :(

But, that said, I also believe in freedom of speech, and people being able to come here, and say what they feel as long as it isn't a direct accosting of another member.

It's funny because people want to be able to have a democracy, but if someone says something they aren't in agreement with, suddenly democracy goes right out the window in favor or other more restrictive ideas.

Or as some people say. . .it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. LOL! :)

@Kitty77 you will be missed, but at the same time, my mission here is to allow freedom, and clearly we don't agree on the most basic freedoms that our country was founded on, so while I'll miss you, I bid you adieu. ;)

I've known @labialover for quite awhile, as have a few of the other regulars, and we know that what @labialover said was not intended as an attack. He's not in any way anti anyone except maybe anti asshole. If anything, I'd say he takes pride in being an equal opportunity offender. Either we put this politically correct chip on all of our shoulders in the dustbin of history where it belongs and accept that occasionally we're going to be offended, recognize that there was no harm intended, and get over ourselves for once, or we agree that no one anywhere, can joke about anything, at any time EVER! Honestly, I find the idea that I'm never allowed to say or do anything that may offend someone else completely offensive.

And if that all doesn't convince everyone here. it's his website. He owns the domain, and I think he's being remarkably patient here.

@tempest_driver

Yes, it is my domain and all that stuff, but I try to allow everyone to basically do what they'd like and say what they want as long as they aren't harassing other members or accosting them verbally in one way or another.  Freedom of speech is what our country was founded on, and I'll *NEVER* waiver on those beliefs.

I had been remarkably patient with @Kitty77 because this is now the 2nd time, she's done this.

Quite honestly it's annoying.

One hand you post a thread saying that you want your husband to start worshipping your pussy, which offended someone else ironically (a male member who took the term "worship" to seriously), a thread where I defended your right to post and say what you want, and then in the same breath, you're gonna say that @lovelyj saying she likes BDSM is a problem for you?!?

So it's okay for you to want pussy worship, even if it offends someone, but then when someone else mentions that they have a specific sexual preference, that's offensive to you?!?

This is exactly why lesbians, and gays have problems. . .because people are unfair.

If two gay men want to be married or two lesbian women want to be married, why in the hell should we stop them -- better yet, why should the government get involved in a clearly ecclesiastic issue??

Making laws to prevent two gay men and two lesbian women from expressing their love for one another the way that me, you and every other heterosexual male and female do -- without issue??

I think that's bullshit, and hypocritical.

I am not religious.  I believe in live and let live.

Jesus, Mohammed and every other religious figure promoted peace among your brethren, yet it seems the vast majority of their followers missed the memo.

I don't care if you're Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, Budhhist, Christian, Catholic, Baptist or otherwise. . .you are welcome here, and you're welcome to say what's on your mind without directly accosting anyone here.

The moment you try to stop someone's freedom of speech on this site because of your religion or religious beliefs is the day you should PM me to delete your account.

Check your religion or other baggage at the door, there I said it, and this time, I don't care if anyone is offended, because this site isn't confined to the values of one person, one religion, or anything along those lines.

If that was the case, it would be a dictatorship, since like @tempest_driver said, I own the site, and my mom being a Catholic and my Dad being a Baptist Christian, there'd be a whole lot of stuff that couldn't be said here if I allowed religion to over-ride the law of this land which states that any man, or woman can say what they want.

For those who are unfamiliar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

And while you're at it, you should also review this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Establishment_Clause_of_the_First_Amendment

Which states:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof".

So be as religious as you want, I have no problem with it. . .but when you come here, check it at the door, because trying to get me to limit what another member can say (or directly limiting what I can say like @Kitty77 tried to do) is bullshit, and won't be tolerated.
    Thanked by 1himu
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (1)