New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Played With Yourself Lately?
  • 56 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

Agatha,

I'm so glad to hear that having many multiples has grabbed your interest.  What's needed is the willingness to simply continue playing after your first orgasm, or your second, continue, and continue.  After a short while, you'll simply go from one orgasm into the next, cum after cum after cum.  Most people want to stop after one or two, simply because they get tired.  However, if you and your partner can find the determination to continue, you can pop off for hours.  All it requires is constant stimulation of various types.  Think of what TD had to say regarding his g/f being tied up while he works her over for a few hours!!!

• Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    -sigh- Self-Squirting is still in practice. I almost had it today! I'm definitely trying again later.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    Keep at it @eva. I'm rooting for you baby!
    Thanked by 1Eva

Eva,

I have no doubt that you can do it.  You have the right attitude for it.  Just relax when you feel like you have to pee, and just let it go.

Well done Eva!!!  Brava!!!  LOVE the photo!!  As always, all I want is more, more, more!!!
    Never mind the mess.  Just do a couple more while you're at it.  Might as well make the cleanup worth while!!!
    Thank you @mrmarquis but I'll try to do a few more in the shower, that way I stay nice and wet. Plus there's no clean up.

I love squirting...so much...

Next time I'm timing myself to see how long it takes me to squirt. 

I think tomorrow's agenda is going to be: How many times can you orgasm in an hour or two. fun fun fun

• Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator
    @Eva, would you consider videoing a squirting session?
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    @PaulMApphart I've been tossing the idea around in my head lately. It's a possibility.
    Post edited by Eva at 2012-04-10 15:52:48
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    @eva - your agenda for tomorrow certainly sounds like fun:)
    Do you mind me asking a few things about your experiences, purely for my curiosity and just wondering how they compare woman to woman. I can squirt, but I can only do it through g spot massage and when I feel the peeing sensation I sort of push out (if that makes sense). I know some women can squirt through clitoral stimulation alone but I have never achieved that. I also find that it varies - sometimes just a squirt, sometimes more of a gush. I have also learnt to be a very good aim (first time I squirted it landed straight in my boyfriends face) lol.
    Thanked by 2PaulMApphart himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Agatha

Your lucky boyfriend. . .you could squirt in my face anytime
    with that gorgeous pussy. :D

@Eva

YESS. . .would love to see video! =P~
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    @Agatha Ask away. Many of the members who have known for me a while know that I'm glad to answer any question.

In order for me to squirt I MUST stimulate the G-Spot. However, I don't initially go for it, I have to work everything else up (clit and vagina) first, just to make everything wet and tender. Usually I start with pressing my exposed clit with a rough material or bump the base of it with my finger. That starts up the tingling sensation, so then I move down to my vag or the entire thing and start rubbing around it. Teasing is always key for me, you can't rush a strong orgasm. It only takes a few minutes for me to hear the familiar squishy noise, and by then the tightening build is pretty evident. Some days I stick with just rubbing around others I add hard pressure to my clit. On a good day I can have 2 orgasms through that. Afterwards, I use my middle finger to stroke and swirl around my G-Spot. It takes maybe...5 minutes or more until my top wall starts pressing down against my finger, and that pee feeling comes.

I think yesterday I was too focused on wanting to squirt so I had another orgasm and not a peaking squirt. Today I just let it pass over me, close my eyes, keep my breathing steady, and enjoy it. Keeping a steady breathing pace, allows you to enjoy every sensation in my opinion. plus, you're not cheated out of a powerful orgasm.

@LabiaLover Oh I know you would :P
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    Congratulations @Eva! I'm so happy for you. I'd give you a flower, but it seems you already brought one for us.

My wife is one of the lucky ones who can squirt from clitoral stimulation alone. I love to eat her to a squirt, sometimes I catch and swallow it, other times I just luxuriate in the feeling of her cumming across my face, shoulders, and chest.

Am I the only guy here who's ever had a girl-facial?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @tempest_driver

Nope. . .I've had them as well.  My ex was a squirter too.

I think every woman can squirt given the right stimulation
    and a patient man willing to get her to that point. . .

I've been with many women who told me they'd never squirted
    before until they met me, so I really do believe it's possible for
    all women. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Getinthepink
    I don't think that there's anything more exciting than having a woman squirt all over you as you lick and otherwise work over her beautiful cunt.  The juices of the Gods.  The more the better.
    Thanked by 1Getinthepink
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)