New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Played With Yourself Lately?
  • 56 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    @tempest_driver I wish I could squirt from clitoral stimulation alone but I usually need g spot massage and it takes effort (and time) although sometimes clitoral stimulation combined with receiving some deep oral will do the trick.

@labialover - That was my first time, I have mastered the aim now and I can squirt on my partners face and avoid their eyes :)

@eva Thank you for starting this thread. I had some lovely me time yesterday and squirted. I took a picture as soon as I could -  my new profile pic.

@mrmarquis Very well said
    Thanked by 1Getinthepink
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

Agatha,

Just keep pumping it out for us, whenever you can.  I absolutely LOVE your new profile photo!!!!  Makes me just want to dive in, tongue first!!

• Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Agatha

I could care less where you squirt, as long as it is on my person somewhere -- and as long as I could return the favor. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Getinthepink
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    I cannot emphasize enough how mind botteling it is to wake up to an engorged aching puss and you have no spare time to take care of the situation! I wanted to cry this morning the need for something to just be inside me was soo bad... had to vent.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    LOL.  You have my most sincere sympathy!!  Got to allow time for play.  Besides, we all want to hear about it.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    Hey! What just happened to the words in my mouth?!

Oh there they are, @mrmarquis has them.
    @eva - poor you. I think I would go out of my mind. My mother told me never to go to bed unless I was completely relaxed and touching myself and having an orgasm was a great way to achieve this. I always orgasm before I sleep and I always sleep well. But that feeling in the morning - I know it well. Usually we do something about it but sometimes, if I am doing a lot of surgery I don't (as I don't want to get a tired hand). Hope you were able to have a lot of "me time" later to make up for it.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    @eva - as the saying goes ... 'just do it' and then share with us ;)
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    The ex-boy scout in me is tempted to give you a hard time for not "being prepared" @eva. You should always give yourself time for unforseen circumstances. Such as the need for an early morning cum.

In the future leave yourself an extra half hour or so should such a need ever arise again.

And another half hour to tell us all about it afterward.

P.S. I'll bet your panties would fetch top dollar at auction after being on your wet, swollen, super turned on pussy all day.
    Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    @tempest_driver, very well said... specially keeping extra half hour for show and tell...
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Eva

Jeez. . .if I was closer, I'd have helped you solve that problem.

You know I'm a professional problem-solver right?? :P
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.

TD,

What panties??  Surely not.

Oh in this case I'd say there may be a valid reason...or at least a very profitable market should @eva decide to wear a pair. or even several for about an hour apiece.

The idea of such a funky, crusty souvenir kind of makes me feel all funny. 

LOL!!  Well, TD, I have to admit there is certainly a commercial reason there.  Otherwise, as I always have said, NFU, or No Fucking Underwear!!!  LOL.
    @eva - do tell what happened when you were able to. Did you have a truly amazing session? I myself was feeling particularly horny today. As I am meeting friends I had a choice of either to stay at work and work late or go home and deal with it Not a difficult choice ;) After the first orgasm (with squirting) I thought I would try and see how many orgasms I could have. I managed several. After about 4 I started having orgasms very quickly after another and they are very powerful full body orgasms. They were truly amazing, but fearful of fainting (as per no panty challenge) I stopped there. I think I just need to get my body used to it (any tips welcome). I have experienced multiple orgasm before. But usually with a little break in between. Off now to meet friends but suspect my orgasm flush (rash) may give me away ;)
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)