New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
A question for the ladies.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    Ladies, I love love LOVE to eat pussy. For me, it's at least half the fun of being with a woman. And I would consider myself quite proficient at it, but if there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that you can always be better.
    Years ago I got up the nerve to ask one of my lady friends what she liked, and the answer was both surprising and eye opening for me. But that was a long time ago, and new things are always coming out into the open so there's almost certainly more out there for me to learn.

So I ask you ladies.

What do you like done to you when your pussy's being eaten?
    Thanked by 2sgtbert himu
  • 38 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up2Vote Down italyjsitalyjs
    17.11 Karma Points [?]Message italyjsPosts: 31Member Accepted Answer
    Well for me it does change from time to time...depending on what mood I'm in. At times I like it slow, soft and take your time with it. Other times I want to get right to it. Rough my pussy up and bite it. I would have to say no matter what I have to have some kind of penetration whether it be fingers or dildo. Love to constantly be touched. I must say from the guys that have had the pleasure of tasting me..only 3 have truly made me see fireworks....OMG that shit was the bomb. Honestly my hubby isn't one of them but I have no complaints. He does what I say and how I want it done. FYI...he has been the only one to make me squirt :) I say eat more pussy and perfect your art with whomever your with.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer

I also really like to eat pussy , that is a Good Question , I have have taken note that some ladies like things a little different than others . Usually it does not take me long to figure out what she likes best & it is also fun looking with my tongue & sucking with my lips till I find what she likes best . When she gets all excited & bucks a little , I get excited too !!! & some times what she likes can & some times changes a few hours later .

Please Ladies , Tell us all about what You like best ??? Morning , Noon & Night ???

:)) =)) :P :-* :-)) :P :))
    Thanked by 1tempest_driver
    In addition to that, I would also like to ask what it is that you wish your partner would do...or do more of, that they haven't come through for you with.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    italyjs has it right here, "Eat more pussy!!"
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    italyjs said:

FYI...he has been the only one to make me squirt :) I say eat more pussy and perfect your art with whomever your with.

Well said my dear. . .well said!!

I got your pics from the other day, and will get those posted on your thread very shortly!!

I'm sure everyone will be pleased to see your sexiness! :D
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

All Right Italyjs , that sounds EXCELLENT !!!

" I say eat more pussy and perfect your art with whomever your with."

I like that Answer !!!  :-* :P =)) :-)) :x

sgtbert :-}

@italyjs, that was great advice. The part about eating a lot of pussy and perfecting my art is the obvious answer that has to be said or we'll forget. But including penetration really hit me. This is something I've done for years, although not with any real consistency, although it makes sense that it would be pleasurable, I know my wife likes it, and I've even fantasized about someone licking her pussy while I fucked her. But you saying that you needed it to really get off is the first indication I've had that perhaps I should make this part of my oral sex repertoire.

Thank you for the excellent advice.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down italyjsitalyjs
    17.11 Karma Points [?]Message italyjsPosts: 31Member Accepted Answer
    Your welcome @tempest_driver. It's only my opinion but its what I like personally. The fantasy about you fucking and someone licking is HOT...I'm going to have to try that one day.

@labialover...Thx hun hopefully everyone enjoys. It gets hard taking pics myself. I need to get someone else to start taking them..lol oh and by the way I've decided to nickname you Mr. O. :)
  • Vote Up1Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    @italyjs - you are completely right.

Well for me it does change from time to time...depending on what mood I'm in. At times I like it slow, soft and take your time with it. Other times I want to get right to it. Rough my pussy up and bite it. I would have to say no matter what I have to have some kind of penetration whether it be fingers or dildo. Love to constantly be touched. I must say from the guys that have had the pleasure of tasting me..only 3 have truly made me see fireworks....OMG that shit was the bomb. Honestly my hubby isn't one of them but I have no complaints. He does what I say and how I want it done. FYI...he has been the only one to make me squirt  I say eat more pussy and perfect your art with whomever your with.

I will just add a few things that I particularly like.

I like it when my partner takes my lips in their mouth and I can actually feel my lips swelling and thickening in their mouth. I like having my lips parted and every part licked and sucked before i let them touch my clit and then put their tongue deep inside me. The penetration bit is important.  I particularly adore being licked and my gspot being massaged.  Very likely to get me squirting. @tempest_driver - Being fucked and licked at the same time - amazing. Not a pleasure I have experienced very often sadly.
    Thanks @agatha, I love making love to the whole pussy but saving the clit for last. I usually don't do it for an exceptionally long time.

One thing I like doing when I'm in a very patient mood is orgasm denial. I lick everywhere but her clit. When I do give her clit attention, it's only for a few seconds. Then I'll fuck her, but just a little.

The goal is to get her close, but not to let her cum until I feel like letting her cum.

The longest I ever went was 3 and a half hours. By that time she would practically cum from me breathing on her. And when I finally let her cum, her orgasm lasted several minutes, left her exausted, and made a wet spot at least 4 feet across.

Fun times.

Lately I've been curious about urethral stimulation. Not licking the pee hole which is pretty hot too, but deeper probing with a urethral sound. Does anyone have any experience with this?
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Jeez.. ..

First @ItalyJS and now @Agatha. . .

Lately it seems everytime I come to the site I need a cold shower! LOL! :\">

But trust me when I tell you. . .I am not complaining. . .not even a little bit.

@Italyjs I have no problem being your "Mr. O". :D

Maybe at some point, depending on how things work out, I'll be able to fulfill my new title. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down mancladdymancladdy
    2.55 Karma Points [?]Message mancladdyPosts: 6Member
    The missus likes me to give her time and not to rush her. I treat her clit lightly and I only really use it when I'm taking her down a path (so to speak). I'm a big fan of making her wait, so when I start to think she's getting close, I keep a finger or two inside her, so I can tell precisely how close she is and when to lay off.

I guess each girl's different so obviously that won't work for some. I just think the golden rule is make her think you're giving her time, when in reality you're holding all the cards. Big turn on that is!
  • Vote Up1Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    @sgtbert - aw thanks. You make a good point there. People can have preferences but when a gorgeous pussy is in front of them - most men become pretty powerless. I have really had my eyes opened here. I didn't even know that such a man (one that didn't want to go down on a women) even existed. Certainly I have never met one. If I met a man that didn't want to do that to me I would think something wrong with him (or possibly gay) as I thought it was instinctive. I learn something every day.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    like probably all the men in this site I like to go down on my lady very much...
    my philosophy is best described in the following image "If you don't eat it, you don't need it" :P  :x image
    Need_it.jpg
    385 x 504 - 25K
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

Thats Right " If You don't eat it , You don,t need it "

I can agree with that , & If You do not wont to eat it , thats OK , just let me have it !!!

I Love Pussy !!!

I Like to give Cunnilingus , I like Sucking & Licking on LARGE labia minora lips &
    clit with my lips & tongue . I like it sitting on my face with her hands on
    my head
    guiding me to the places that need the most attention .

sgtbert :-}

This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)