New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
A question for the ladies.
  • 38 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Agatha

Yeah, I can definitely assure you it has nothing to do with race.

There are plenty of guys who simply will not go down on a woman.

Actually it is a race thing. . .they belong to an alien race in my opinion. LOL! ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Agatha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    Lol - they must do.

I just cannot make sense of it. Not at all. But I suppose it makes sense in a way - as we have discussed some women don't enjoy fellatio. Something else I can't understand.

Fortunately most of us truly enjoying giving oral to our partner and receiving it. I certainly do !! ;)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    I don't get it either @Agatha, but it's true. When I met my lovely wife, she was 25 and had been sexually active for nearly a decade. But the first time we were together she got a little freaked out when I went down on her. Of course she was fully into being eaten afterwards, but I was actually the first one to go down on her, just one of many firsts for her. Of course all the guys liked getting their dicks sucked, fucking idiots.
    Thanked by 1Agatha
    Tempest_drivet - that's amazing. One of many firsts - sounds very good ;)

I have really learnt something here. I was chatting to one of my female friends who I know through the "club" scene. She is a bit of a man eater. She happens to be not interested in it and dismissed it as just for lesbians. "If you have a cock in front of you why bother with a tongue". Bonkers! My first relationship was with a woman so oral has always played a big part in my sex life. And so it will continue ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Actually, I have discovered a number of women who just weren't into being licked until I showed them just how wonderful it can be.  I can't imagine why they would feel that way, but they certainly did.  Likewise, some women just aren't into sucking cock.  Fortunately, I was able to disabuse them of that particular trait as well.
    Thanked by 1Agatha
    @tempest_driver - sorry for misspelling your name. It's the iPhone it drives me mad when it changes words. I sent an email to someone and I had described someone as being kindly and it changed it to kinky!!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    LOL!!  Kinky is good, though.  Right???
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    lol, you gotta love that auto-incorrect!
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)