New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
A question for the ladies.
  • 38 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    himu, once again you have it exactly right.  By the way, I absolutely LOVE the tattoo.
    Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    Exactly right! If women everywhere adopted that attitude our general pools would be MUCH cleaner. Why does it seem that men that don't eat pussy have about a hundred kids?
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    @tempest_driver - I think I am having a blonde moment - but I don't think I have understood your comment. Is that right that men that don't have lots of children. I have never heard that before. In my family they have lots of children for religious reasons (catholic) - I very much doubt there is another reason. Am I missing something?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    @Agatha what tempest meant was that if more men have more oral instead of going in for the kill to the puss, there would be less children being born.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1Agatha
    @eva - thanks - I was being pretty dim. That makes sense although I doubt I could live with just oral. I love it obviously but it is only part of my sex life.
    That, and when you see some idiot saying how nasty it is and pussy ain't meant to be eaten, there's usually about half a dozen of his kids running around, often from more than 1 woman.
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover Agatha
    Well you do have a good point. I have not ever met any man like that thank goodness.
    Plus, if these idiots weren't allowed to breed, they couldn't pass this stupidity on to future generations.
    Thanked by 1Agatha
    Actually I did meet someone recently who didn't like "untidy labia" - ie large labia. Obviously it's something that I couldn't agree with and I sent him a couple of my pictures. Now he has completely changed his mind and has become almost obsessed with mine. This man is really smart and in his 60s so I can't blame ignorance. He is actually ashamed of what he thought before.
    Another convert! YAY!
    Thanked by 1Agatha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Nothing like a smart 60 yr old to adjust to what's in front of him!!!  Bravo!!
    Thanked by 1Agatha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

Agatha I do not think any man can resist the temptation of your photos & some of the others on this web sight . Maby that is the reason some men do not like large Labia , because we are so powerless over it . I,ll admit , I am totaly pussy wipped . If I do not see pussy , I can do anything , but when I see pussy , I can not turn away , I am lock on , that all I can think about & the bigger the labia , the more power it has over me .

sgtbert :-}

Thanked by 1Agatha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator

Exactly right! If women everywhere adopted that attitude our general pools would be MUCH cleaner. Why does it seem that men that don't eat pussy have about a hundred kids?

Agreed!
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Agatha said:

@sgtbert - aw thanks. You make a good point there. People can have preferences but when a gorgeous pussy is in front of them - most men become pretty powerless. I have really had my eyes opened here. I didn't even know that such a man (one that didn't want to go down on a women) even existed. Certainly I have never met one. If I met a man that didn't want to do that to me I would think something wrong with him (or possibly gay) as I thought it was instinctive. I learn something every day.

@Agatha -- the reason why you've never met a man like that is like because of the law of attraction.  Like attracts like, so you generally find men who would be happy to lick your luscious labia (me being one of them)! ;)

That said, the women in a sense are also to blame @tempest_driver -- you gotta realize that the women allow those men to get away with a one-sided sexual experience.

I have had sexual experiences with plenty of women who didn't know how amazing an orgasm they could have until they met me because their husbands, boyfriends, or otherwise "didn't like to eat pussy".

I'm pretty sure I've wrecked lots of relationships for that reason. . .and I'm not saying that to boast or brag, I'm just saying it to make it clear to men who don't like to lick pussy, that all it takes is for a guy like me to come along, and have a single night with *THEIR* woman (if done properly) to completely change her mind about what she is willing to "tolerate".

I remember one woman specifically who broke it off with her boyfriend the next day, and moved back in with her mother after a night with me, in which I of course brought her to multiple sheet-grabbing, back-arching orgasms.  I licked and fucked her pussy for hours, and the next morning she was nice enough to make me breakfast, but I had to leave before 8:30AM because her boyfriend who worked nights got home around 9AM!

She was really sexy. . .short hair, pretty green eyes, and olive skin complexion (I think she was Greek or something like that).  She was very petite too, so I was able to really toss her around on the bed, and pulled her across the sheets a few times to stick my cock inside her after eating her pussy through a few hard orgasms -- she'd tell me she wanted me inside her, so I happily obliged.

I just think about how much of a loss it was to her boyfriend. . .she said he didn't like to eat pussy AT ALL, which made me think that maybe she didn't smell right, or that something else was wrong, but trust me when I tell you, everything was just fine -- she smelled amazing, and kept herself very clean -- he was just a dumb ass. ;)

Ironically. . .he was a black guy (that through me for a loop).

I happen to be black as you all know, and I have plenty of black friends, and most of them are pussy aficionados just like me, so I was a bit surprised about that to be frank -- but with her pussy in my face, I remember seeing that little strip of her (she had a landing strip) curve down towards me, when she arched her back and I just lost my shit, and couldn't help but just bury my face in it.  I licked it kinda rough at first to be honest (sometimes I just can't help it), and she pushed my head back slightly to let me know it was a bit too rough for her, so then I did the total and complete opposite, I became really gentle, and as I licked her pussy from bottom to top, when I got to the top and reached her clit, I'd flick my tongue at the end.

That was amazing, because each time I did, she'd become almost rigid, and her legs would twitch. . .

Her name was Erma.  Again I think she was Greek or something. . .but she had a fantastic pussy.

In fact, it's one I still to this day have a hard time forgetting! LOL! 8->
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Agatha
    I am still gobsmacked about this. I just didn't know it existed . Except from some of my gay friends as it sort of confirmed to them that they were gay as while they could have sex with a woman they didn't want to go down on her. That's how they knew. But for a straight guy....... I've just never heard it, certainly never experienced it and it sounds that it is sadly not so rare. Bonkers. I don't think it has anything to do with race either as I have had white, Asian and black partners.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)