New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Question For All Members
  • 78 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Okay. . .couple more features:

1) You can now use "@" mentions to mention a specific user, example: @LabiaLover

That will automatically link to the member's profile on the site (and alert the member that you mentioned them in a comment).

2) You can now embed Youtube Videos into comments and discussion -- I'm working on modifying this feature to include other sites like xtube, etc so that the videos will work for practically any site.

More to come. . .
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Eva
    Ok. . .

So after some thought. . .I decided to make profiles public again.

They are only public in the most basic sense, meaning someone
    who is NOT a member of the site can see when you last signed in,
    how many things you've posted or commented on, and your about
    me page, but as usual your personally identifiable information stays
    private (like your e-mail address for example), unless you make it
    public (you can do this from your profile settings page).

My logic is that this will demonstrate to other women who are interested
    in joining the site, but are a little skeptical, that we have lots of other female
    members here who have joined, and they will also find a place to fit in here.

If you like to see what people can see, just logout and then try to view someone's
    profile on the site, and you'll see what information is displayed -- nothing personal,
    just basic info about when you last logged in, etc -- the same thing that is visible
    to site members. ;)

Anyway. . .more to come. . .stay tuned.
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-16 16:26:10
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    excellent additions... I think your logic is fine... I see that you have allowed some additional features to moderators as well... keep up the good work :)
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    Yes, moderators (well really only two of you at the moment @himu and @tempest_driver),
    you now have access to the dashboard and can see some of the stuff I see as well:

https://www.sexylabia.net/dashboard/settings

It will allow you to see traffic stats (just page views actually for now), it also shows how many active users there are on the site (doesn't show the total number of users, just active users -- i.e. people who login, participate, view stuff but don't comment, etc)

You also have access to the change log as well which allows transparency between the 3 of us (and eventually more moderators as the site gets larger), so that we can all see who edited/deleted what, etc.

You'll see the flood control settings as well -- no need to change anything, as I've set that up already, but I did want you guys to have access to it in case we have users who are posting spam or trying to post spam egregiously -- that tool will allow you to limit how far they can go.

You have always had access to the moderation queue -- this is basically where posts go if they are flagged by a member, so that you can decide how to act on it (i.e. change it, re-post it back to the site as-is, or delete it).

You can also manage spam (the site catches this automatically at the moment, but every once in awhile we'll get one that slips under the site's radar, and this is where it ends up), you can decide if it's REALLY spam, or an accidental thing, and allow it through or delete it.

And finally you'll see the Piwik link in the back-end as well -- it won't work at the moment until I set you guys up on it, but you'll be able to see much more detailed analytics stats -- how long users spend on the site, what pages they view, what countries they're in, etc.

In addition, you should now be able to see every user's e-mail address when you click on their profile in case you need to contact them for any reason directly.  This should really only be done when some kind of site violation occurs.  Otherwise just send the user a private message if you want to talk to them about stuff not related to your job as a moderator -- just like any other site member. ;)

You can also see one more piece of additional information on a user's profile now: their IP address.

This should be helpful in troubleshooting issues later down the road if a user has trouble logging in, or whatever the case might be. . .

More to come @himu and @tempest_driver -- stay tuned guys.

Also, I'd like to have at least one female moderator -- any of you ladies wanna volunteer for the position??

It doesn't really involve much yet, just really approving new accounts, and checking for spam every so often, and some of the stuff I mentioned above.. ..

Let me know ladies! :)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-17 10:20:49
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Sold!

Ok Eva. . .the only requirement is that you also have an @sexylabia.net e-mail address to facilitate members being able to contact you by e-mail as well if they have a problem -- this e-mail address will appear publicly on your profile, but I have a pretty good spam filter on this server so you probably won't have any trouble with SPAM.

You can set your Yahoo e-mail to check your mail here I think too. . .I know gmail allows you to check outside e-mail accounts, and I imagine Yahoo has this functionality too, which would make it so that your messages to eva@sexylabia.net show up in your Yahoo mail account.

Anyway. . .let me know if you're good with that, and I'll make the switch. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-17 12:54:19
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    Of all the hot threads on here, it is this administrative one that is # 69!
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @Kitty77 you're a riot ya know that??

Okay, some new features have been added:

1) Now not only members are shown as online, but also non-members.

2) Also, most members online is also displayed.

3) Auto-bookmarked threads -- if you comment on a thread it becomes automatically bookmarked to your account so that you are notified when people comment on the thread after you. ;)

More to come. . .
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    Wine me, dine me :P
    Okay, I have clearly had too much caffeine! And, yes, I know I am a riot! We need to start a thread "when is funny also sexy?"
    I am still having my Droid keyboard issue, could you start the thread?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer

Sold!

Ok Eva. . .the only requirement is that you also have an @sexylabia.net e-mail address to facilitate members being able to contact you by e-mail as well if they have a problem -- this e-mail address will appear publicly on your profile, but I have a pretty good spam filter on this server so you probably won't have any trouble with SPAM.

You can set your Yahoo e-mail to check your mail here I think too. . .I know gmail allows you to check outside e-mail accounts, and I imagine Yahoo has this functionality too, which would make it so that your messages to eva@sexylabia.net show up in your Yahoo mail account.

Anyway. . .let me know if you're good with that, and I'll make the switch. ;)

Sounds good to me.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Ok @Eva,

I'm gonna set you up now.

I'll PM you the login information for
    your sexylabia.net e-mail address so
    that you can set it up in Yahoo if you
    want (or check it separately).

Thanks so much babe! :)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-17 15:30:06
    @Kitty77,

I posted your thread for you babe!

Shout if you need anything else! ;)
    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator Accepted Answer
    Ooh, can we have sexylabia.net email addresses too? paulmapphart@sexylabia.net would be so appropriate :)
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Paul. . .I'll grant your request specifically because of your incredible contributions
    to the community here.

But from this point forward, you'll be the only non-moderator with an sexylabia.net
    e-mail address -- only because I want to keep them reserved for moderators.

Unless you fancy becoming a moderator then I won't have to make an "exception". ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-17 16:26:29
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator
    I've got lots of good quality short videos I made during my various shoots. Many of them are HD quality, including the original for the lipknot video. I'd like to share them here for other members to enjoy. Is there some way we could upload videos as well as images?
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    Yes there is... I am sure LL will send you a message with the FTP access shortly for you to upload them.
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)