New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Ladies, when do you feel the most beautiful?
  • Who wants to start?
  • 24 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    Okay, I just found my answer today - it is when I fulfill my most basic instincts as a woman, all in a brief period of time, and to the greatest extent possible:
    1.Gatherer - went grocery shopping and carried healthy foods that wound up being a heavy bundle to manage. Their healthiness and quantity makes me proud.
    2. Lover - had crazy awesome keep those high heels on the whole time kind of lovin' with hubby - finally showed him the video I made for him, too ;)
    3. Nurturer - held, rocked and sang to my baby boo, she is my dream come true :)
    All of that in the span of three hours leaves me feeling like a real natural woman who can take care of her own, which is when I feel most beautiful.
    Thanked by 2Johnylips himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member Accepted Answer
    @Kitty77 That was great.  Seriously.
  • @johnylips, thank you. I felt a little shy after I added this. You can be such a kidder, though, I am still not sure if you are seriously serious!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

Kitty,

BRAVA!!!  You have found the true secret to deep happiness.

• Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    When I wake up in the morning without a stitch of make up, a big t-shirt or tight cami, and look into the mirror. I always smile at myself, because this is what the real me looks like and you know what? I look damn good if I don't say so myself :)

I'm not a big make-up gal. The most I use is mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, and some lip gloss. I like to accentuate my key facial features.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Eva, perfect, absolutely perfect!!
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • @Eva, you've got it right ;) The greatest make up is a smile and confidence!
    @mrmarquis, indeed I have! Thank you and please cue Peggy Lee,
    "I can rub and scrub this old house til it's shinin' like a dime.
    Feed the baby, grease the car and powder my face at the same time.
    Get all dressed up, go out and swing til 4 a.m. then
    lay down at 5, jump up at 6 and start all over again."
    You know why ;)
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Kitty, exactly.  Isn't it amazing what you can do when you're happy and feel good??  I saw Peggy Lee perform every time she came to San Francisco.  Loved her singing.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member Accepted Answer
    @Kitty77 I was seriously serious.  Seriously.  I thought it was a touching testament to marriage and motherhood.

@Eva I'm not a big makeup fan either -- hard to find the right colors in my palette.  Don't much care for it on women either.  Natural is sexier to me, and when you just wake up in the morning... yep, that's it.  :)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @Eva and @Kitty

YES!!

That is what drives me most insane about my girlfriend -- she wears such little makeup (if any at all, since most days she doesn't) and yet she's so beautiful.

I always tell her, that her face is like the sun shining through the bedroom window when I wake up and see how pretty she is so naturally.  Guess I'm a bit of a mush monster, huh?? :X
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member Accepted Answer
    I feel beautiful more when I am having an orgasm.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    Interestingly ... i thought I was one of the very few men who doesn't like makeup... hmmm.... I wonder why the female makeup industry is doing so well.... :-?
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SugarPlumFaerySugarPlumFaery
    7.61 Karma Points [?]Message SugarPlumFaeryPosts: 16Member Accepted Answer
    This is quite a tough question really.  When we hear the word 'beauty,' most of us automatically think of the physical.  But feeling beautiful originates in the mind and comes from our own thinking.  Positive affirmations really make me feel beautiful, looking at myself directly in the mirror and saying, "You're beautiful, I love you" banishes any thoughts that I am "not good enough" when comparing myself to today's media standards.  I try to remember that most of the photos of celebrities are airbrushed and they have very good make-up artists, surgeons etc!  It's so much healthier to let go of all that, it frees the spirit.

Physically speaking though, it makes me feel very beautiful when a handsome man looks me in the eye and gives me a big smile; even more so if he's my boyfriend and he adds a wink in there too.  Or when I'm out on a date and he keeps hold of my hand all night, is attentive, keeps giving me kisses (note to men:  You should do that as a matter of course).  There's no better feeling than that of being in love and having it reciprocated, that kind of happiness is the biggest beautifier of all!  :)
    “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs
    Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @SugarPlumFaery

Well said honey.

It appears you and I are drinking the same kool-aid if you know what I mean. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1SugarPlumFaery
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

Sugar Plum Faery,

Very well said.  I congratulate you on your excellent attitude toward yourself, and toward your partners.  They should definitely be showing you lots of affection.  As you say, happiness is the biggest beautifier of all.  The kind of loving realtionship you describe is the very best form of happiness.

Thanked by 1SugarPlumFaery
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)