New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Ladies: How Many Of You Love Your Labia??
  • Vote Up5Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator

Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-01-23 09:35:18
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • 18 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down butterfly7butterfly7
    1.11 Karma Points [?]Message butterfly7Posts: 2Member Accepted Answer
    How could I not love my labia?

They are soft, stretchy, sensitive (pretty important in that general area!), and fun to play with.

During sex, they create that wonderful 'sucky vacuum' effect, as the mans cock is drawn inward.  They allow me to grip my man more firmly.

I never feel uncomfortable with them; they don't chaff in my pants, and sitting on them doesn't hurt.    

If a man doesn't like my labia, is grossed out, thinks they're weird, or is afraid of them...I send the kid packing.  

I am perfectly normal, and perfectly happy.  Large labia are more common than I first thought too.  Us girls don't tend to experience those mass communal showers that men are used to, so we aren't sure about the general norm.  To be honest though,  I have so much fun with myself 'down under', that I fail to care about whether or not large labia are anatomically common.

I used to feel so paranoid about myself, and hated standing up naked, because my lips would just kinda hang out for all to see.  I'd never seen other women like that.

As a teen, I always wondered about what it would be like to lap dance with large lips, lol, not that this is what I wanted to do, but I always wondered why those girls (of those girls I'd seen in the media) could take their knicks off, and still have that 'neatness' I never could.  I was irritated that I too couldn't take my knicks off, and maintain a level of privacy still, just like those girls could.  If I were to lap dance, it'd be an intensely intimate performance even with my knicks on (think: bulge) !!

So glad I realised eventually, the treasures I had down there :)

(p.s, my pics are in the gallery as 'Mel')
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-01-24 08:16:34
    Thanked by 1xxl4skin
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    Butterfly,

Thanks for being part of the community, and letting other women know that there is nothing wrong with having large or long labia, and that they can learn to love themselves and even enjoy and embrace their bodies just as you have.

I edited your post, so that there is now a link to your contribution from your answer here.

Feel free to share again whenever you'd like as there are those of us (namely me) that will never tire of seeing your beautiful naked body. ;)

Talk soon. xxx,ooo
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BeataCarinaBeataCarina
    1.22 Karma Points [?]Message BeataCarinaPosts: 24Trial Member Accepted Answer
    I love my full Labia.
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover xxl4skin
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    Wow! Carina... is that really you in your Avatar? That's we we call Drop Dead Gorgeous... Also by reading the description of you labia in your profile... I am really turned on ... Let me see if my imagination matches your description... I am attaching closeups of a labia similar to your description with this comment... let us know if it matches or similar to yours :-*
    077.jpg
    600 x 800 - 91K
    118.jpg
    600 x 800 - 60K
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1outdoors76
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BeataCarinaBeataCarina
    1.22 Karma Points [?]Message BeataCarinaPosts: 24Trial Member
    Thanks Himu. I believe my vaginal structure is great and I have a great ass.
    Oh.. i have no doubt that they are great... from your description ... would love to see that great vagina and ass!
    :P
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Carina,

Yeah, I'd have to agree with himu. . .you are gorgeous babe.

We're glad to have you -- welcome to SexyLabia.net.

Thanks for answering this question too, because it will help
    other women who may be self-conscious about their large labia to
    see that beautiful women like you and Mel are proud of their labia,
    and are also remarkably attractive as well.

Maybe they'll think: "Well if that beautiful woman BeataCarina loves her
    pussy, and that beautiful woman Mel loves her pussy too, maybe I don't
    have much to be concerned about."

And that is EXACTLY why I created this site. . .so THANK YOU!! @};-
    Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    I couldnt imagine being without my lips. They're puffy from the hood to the end, soft, and just the right texture. The way they bulge out is always a reminder of what pleasure they give me (expected or not), and the extra friction they give to my lover at the time.

They're almost like a tease for me. Whenever i step out the shower or simply strip down the extra cushion is an immediate eye catcher.The pliability and what it's hiding is always in the back of mind. I guess i have a slight fetish for them. Sometimes i can just plop in front of a mirror and manipulate them for a good 10 minutes + It's like when a baby realizes that he has toes and he can't help but test out his motor skils. My labia are extremely loved!
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Oh Eva...!! ;;) please do share those soft and puffy lips of yours... and let us all pour more love to it... (at least visually) ... :D
    Thanked by 2BeataCarina Eva
    Damn Eva,

Just your description of them drives me a little batshit. :D
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-07 11:31:28
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down MuseMuse
    1.40 Karma Points [?]Message MusePosts: 9Member Accepted Answer
    I love love love my pussy. Why? because I have above average labia that hang nicely. sweet to taste. puffy and sensual. trimmed kitty......nice clit.......but most of all. MY LABIA rules. Wonderful. soft. mmmmmmmmmm
    Tease me s l o w l y
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Well said, Muse.  If only more women could begin to understand just how valuable those gorgeous labia are!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    11.62 Karma Points [?]Message lovelyjPosts: 44Member Accepted Answer
    :( Nae.. I'm getting used to it. Hopefully ill love myself more and accept it.
    :3 Starting fresh
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

Lovelyj,

Keep reading these pages, and work with your body.  Watch in a mirror as you masturbate or shave.  Play with yourself often, hopefully daily, hopefully more than once.  Never wear underwear.  Enjoy your body.  Feel your femininity to the max.  Read through all the previous comments here, and you'll discover just how valuable your labia are, and how much pleasure and joy they can provide you.

• Vote Up0Vote Down girlmeatgirlmeat
    5.12 Karma Points [?]Message girlmeatPosts: 2Member Accepted Answer
    I love mine. I'm like Eva. I get this feeling of satisfaction when standing in front of the mirror and seeing my lips hanging in between my legs. I always have to touch them when I do. I've been stretching on mine almost every day, and I'm seeing some improvement. I like feeling them rub against my panties when I walk. The tickling is slightly arousing:)
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)