New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
how do u deal with ........
  • Vote Up1Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    11.62 Karma Points [?]Message lovelyjPosts: 44Member
    How do u deal with person who thinks ur pussy is ugly or it looks like the clit is a little penis. When IF u explain it in medical term ;(

Ppl are sooooo rude!!!!! & mean....

Total bummer. No ? :( especially coming from a man
    And if u really like/starting to fall for a man.
    I'm not saying I am tho. Just saying in figure of speak. :/
    Kinda scary .
    :3 Starting fresh
  • 18 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Anyone who has been on the .com site for awhile knows that unless the person is an unbelievable boor, I try to impart some knowledge in the hopes.that it will displace the ignorance that is the issue. If that doesn't work, I meat their unspeakable rudeness with instoppable hostility.

In other words. In the absence of the ability to reason. The best defense is an overwhelming offense.

Remember, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

And just in case you WERE starting to like this guy...its a good thing you found out what kind of a guy he is before it got too serious...I don't know about you, but stupidity will kill a whole lotta hotness point in my book.

Just sayin'.
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    I'm just saying in general.
    I'm pan! Hm. I'm golden. :)
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Still. I'm not usually in favor of a woman getting all spun up and going menstrual(like postal for women) on some guy that has no chance on coming out of it clean, but sometimes even the worst behavior is completely justified.
    Ewwwwww.....Idk. I've came across people who are whack.
    Makes me wanna slap them but whatever. Just kinda crushed :/
    Even tho I'm not ugly and stuff.. i have a super low self esteem.
    Ep from my parents so :( Its b2b about self beauty and what not.
    Believe me girl, your body is like crack. Any boy that doesn't appreciate is just stupid. Sometimes idiots don't get it until you force them to see it.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

Lovelyj,

Anyone, man or woman, who doesn't find you beautiful just as you are, simply doesn't deserve to be your friend, or be allowed to play with your gorgeous body.  Some people are simply rude.  I don't let them near me.  They can be found everywhere.

yeah. I think if any gender is gonna act like a jerk. just give a spanking and then walk Walk. >:]
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    Exactly right Lovelyj.  Jerks are a dime a dozen.  Any one of you beautiful ladies can do far better than that.  After all, you have all of us drooling and hard.
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LunaLuna
    1.00 Karma Points [?]Message LunaPosts: 12Member Accepted Answer
    Seriously, a guy that comments negatively on your pussy, isn't worth the pleasure. Plain and simple.

Of course, there's always an exception. The only negative comment a girl/guy/trans/whatever can make, in my opinion, is about the smell. Smell is sometimes the only way our girl (my nickname for my pussy) tells us there's something wrong. And because we don't have a little 'nose to check' down there, we depend on our partner to tell us when something's off.

But any guy that has any form of problem with the looks of your pussy, should be kicked out of your bed faster that you can say the word 'I'. You owe it to yourself to do so!
    My mom's lesson: "Your vagina is a very valuable companion in life. Treat her well, and she will reward you with years of pleasure. How is letting a plastic surgeon mutilate her 'treating her well'?"
    Well said Luna!! 
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    very well said @Luna
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lippygirllippygirl
    3.34 Karma Points [?]Message lippygirlPosts: 5Member Accepted Answer

I am always scared a guy will say something about my girly bits, I wish I had the confidence to say you aren't worth it if you have nothing nice to say, hopefully one day I will get there

Hello Lippy girl,

No worries.   You have everyone her drooling over your girly bits, and wishing for the opportunity to play with them.  Believe me, any guy who is at all mature, beyond adolescence, is just going to be thrilled to be allowed to play with you.  If you happen to find some jerk who is so rude as to say something negative about your obvious beauty, kick him to the curb and move on to the next guy.  Believe me, they'll be standing in line to get at you, if you just start loving yourself.  Play with yourself at least daily.  Watch closely in a mirror to see how beautiful you are, as your lovely cunt changes from being relaxed to becoming excited and aroused, to finally going over the top and cumming hard.  Read the other posts on this site, and you'll see just how right I am.  I wish you the very best of good fortune.

• Vote Up0Vote Down lippygirllippygirl
    3.34 Karma Points [?]Message lippygirlPosts: 5Member Accepted Answer
    Thank you mrmarquis, I can say I do have a high sex drive and truly enjoy my pussy and love to watch while I play but I think it has to do with the fear of rejection which holds me back from sharing ;) I had a great husband who loved them but unfortunately now that has ended I am finding it harder to be open. Thank you for all your nice comments :)

Dear lippygirl,

Believe me, I do understand.  Just try to understand that since you haven't been out looking for a while, you have become unused to putting yourself out there like that, and unused to having someone other than your former husband look at your body, or inspect you so intimately.  I'm afraid that this is one of those things that you just have to use Nike's motto, and "Just Do It".  I can only assure you that there are many of us who would give anything to have the chance to be with you.  I'm sure that would include anyone you would choose to be with.  As with swimming, since you know you love yourself, and since you know how beautiful your body is, and since you put it to good use regularly, it's now time to jump into the pool and have some fun.  Best Wishes.

Thanked by 2himu LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)