New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
The Large Labia Point of View
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    Over all male members have been answering question for us large labia women. But, are there any questions from the labia lovers? :-?

I just thought I'd switch up the audience.
    Post edited by Eva at 2012-06-06 07:51:40
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • 24 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator Accepted Answer
    At what age did you first notice your labia, and when and how did you realise that you were better endowed than other women? 
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    I would probably say when I was 12 or 13. My family are far from prudes and my mom and I felt comfortable walking around naked since we have the same parts ( I wasn't naked around my father). One day she came into my bathroom and looked down, "does it not go in at all?" [my labia]

I didn't see a big deal since it was always there and never bothered me, but for some reason my mom was concerned. She even tapped it with her finger to check it out. The following week I had a doctor's appointment. The doctor said I was perfectly fine and it's very common for women to have large extremities. My mom was very taken back since she's never come across such a case but she's learned to accept it. Still occasionally I would catch her looking at it if we crossed paths in the bathroom, but no comment was made.

Later on I did some research of my own and found the sister site sexylabia.com. From ther I learned that not only did several women have large labia but that it was quite a turn on for men. It helped me find more options in my sex life like- tugging on my lips, masturbation tricks, getting the mirror, ect.
    Post edited by Eva at 2012-02-18 11:52:13
    Thanked by 2himu PaulMApphart
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator

Do you have any sisters, and if you do, do you know how big their labia are?

Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    @PaulMApphart No I don't have any sisters. It would be awesome to have that type of companion though!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @Eva

Pleasure being a consideration, would you say that your labia aid in your experience of pleasure as a woman, as opposed to women who have small/non-existent labia??

I mean. . .I know that question is a bit ambiguous. . .but if you could answer as best you can. LOL! :-B
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    @LabiaLover

To an extent yes. With the Panty Challenge I never realized just how stimulated my lips could be durimg the course of the day. Wether it's waking up and the sheets rub against them orca random stranger is tapping my chair the vibration all send a signal to the nerve endings and clit. Any of you who have been on sexylabia.com shouldcrrad one of my forums: Sneaky Sensarions of Sassy Lips. That is the epitome of what large lips can do for a woman. I'll go back to find the link for any curious eyes.

But the serious pleasure is all the same with small or large lips-pressure against the entrance and clit
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Please do let us know what the link is for your forum Eva.  I am so very pleased that you are truly enjoying doing without underwear.  In my view, it should be outlawed!!  LOL.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    I second that notion "outlawed" :D
    mrmarquis said:

Please do let us know what the link is for your forum Eva.  I am so very pleased that you are truly enjoying doing without underwear.  In my view, it should be outlawed!!  LOL.

Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    @mrmarquis Found the forum. This event was with underwear on, so large labia, with or without friction has its benefits. I just can't fathom how some women feel these are a curse. They were just what I needed.

Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    that is an awesome story Eva... made me Hard instantly visualizing the situation .. would you be kind enough to copy that story into the following thread:
     https://www.sexylabia.net/discussion/50/erotic-stories-experiences-large-labia-specific
    I know all our member would love to have it posted here and comment on it...
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Eva, that's exactly the problem.  So many women feel that larger or hanging labia are some kind of curse, when in fact they are a true gift, as you have discovered.  We're all here to try to convince them all of the value of the gift they possess.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • @mrmarquis and @Eva, I am more convinced every day, thank you :)
  • PS. That story was crazy hot!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Yes. . .how could I forgot Erika.

She even welcomed me back after a long hiatus from
    the original SexyLabia.com website. LOL!

I wonder if we can get her to join us here??

@Eva you wanna do the honors and hit her up?

Pretty Please?? :D
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • I second that!! I want to start reading erotica, and would like to see more of Erika's style here.
    Thanked by 1Eva
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)