New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Question For All Members
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Hey Folks,

As you know I've been adding things, and making various changes
    and improvements to the site -- but really all these are for naught in
    my opinion without feedback from the people who utilize this site: *YOU*!!

So I'm opening this thread, and intend to leave it open for awhile so that you
    all can tell me what features you like about the site so far, or what you don't
    like, and what you'd like to see added, and also respond to features I'm creating.

I'm willing to do almost anything, but let's keep it within reason, as I do have a
    daytime career, and can't spend hours upon hours modifying the site as you all
    know I'm sure. ;)

Also, if you'd like to be a moderator, contribute to the site in anyway, or make
    something available to our site members, this is the thread mention it in. . .

So here are some interesting facts about the site so far:

Page Views Per Day (Aggregated Among all Visitors): ~3,500

Unique Page Views Per Day (Unique Visitors Counted Once): ~1,300

Total Members (as of 2/10/2012): 89

Membership Geographical Distribution:

61% USA - 23% United Kingdom - 16% other countries (Romania, India, Denmark, Sweden, France, Germany, and so forth)

Also, as I have questions for you all, I'll list them in the comments, and then you can
    either vote up, the features I suggest, or vote them down (it'll also work this way for features
    suggested by other members), so that I can know for sure which features are the most requested
    and implement those accordingly.
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-10 00:32:59
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Montana
  • 78 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up2Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator
    I'm just wondering what people's opinions would be for a real-time chat room, open to all online members, and only viewable by members, if it could possibly be implemented.
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up2Vote Down Lisa_LipsLisa_Lips
    66.35 Karma Points [?]Message Lisa_LipsPosts: 308Member
    So may of us change our profile pics, that it would be nice to have a gallery saved to each profile of the pics each member has used as a profile pic.  In other words, there are some hot ass pics members have used in the past, and I want to be able to see them again! 
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Excellent feature addition LL... love the Who's online and Some Members profile pic.

Regarding the Age Verification you are working on ... i hope you have considered all countries... because lot of the standard systems don't apply to our third world countries.

I would like to see some of the following information in a member's profile:

• himu
    • Male
    • 42 years old
    • Bangladesh
    • Dhaka
    • Verified
    • Ask me
    • Asian
    • Average

Post edited by himu at 2012-02-12 11:21:20
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    I wouldn't mind being a moderator. I have my phone on md a lot so checking the site and updating some posts won't be a problem.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    Lol @lisa_lips ill bring up the idea to the rest of the moderators and see what we can come up with.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Eva, I agree completely.  Actually, there should be a place in each profile for a photo album, or video records.  All of you ladies are just so gorgeous, and so gifted in your labia and clits, that I just want to see them all over and over again.
    Thanked by 2sgtbert Lisa_Lips
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    So first feature mention (use the vote button on the left to vote this up or down).

With enough votes, I'll give a specific feature consideration.

So, first feature I've been thinking about. . .SSL.

Basically the site would be accessed at https://www.sexylabia.net instead of https://www.sexylabia.net

This would make communications on the site obviously more secure, but I wonder
    if it's overkill and whether or not we need that kind of security, and how you all feel about that.

Let me know! ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-10 10:43:10
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1She
    Ok, and the next thing I've been considering -- the site's landing page.

I will eventually replace it with a more static one, but for now when members
    come to the site, this is the default page that is loaded:

https://www.sexylabia.net/discussions

This loads all threads in the order that they've been commented on (i.e. "by activity"),
    so that older threads and threads with less activity are listed further down.

Here are the options available:

https://www.sexylabia.net/categories/all

(This lists the categories of the site nice and neatly)

https://www.sexylabia.net/discussions/popular

(This lists the threads in order of popularity by views)

Anyway. . .let me know what you ladies and guys think. :)

I'm thinking about doing it by category. . .
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator Accepted Answer

I quite like coming in on the latest discussions. It means I can see which ones have been commented on recently. The category one for me doesn't provide enough information. I would have to go into each category separately to see if there's anything of interest. Too many clicks.

The problem with the popular view is that over time it will become self perpetuating as the most popular will be presented to you the most often and thereby maintain their popularity. Also the oldest posts are likely to be the most popular as they've been around longer to be viewed more. New posts would get relegated and possibly ignored. Also I noticed popularity seems to be based on views. Surely the most popular are those with the most votes?

Why can't the landing page be a user preference? so that each user can choose the way they enter the site

Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    As for using https, what information on this site requires encryption? It's not as though we're posting our bank details or anything. I'm just wondering what your motivation is behind this suggestion.
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I really only have 2 suggestions for this site.

First. I noted when I joined that there was no form of age verification in place. Now obviously there could be serious consequences if underage people were to become members, or post their images here. so I think it would be prudent for us to at the very least, ask everyone coming in if they're at least 18, or old enough to legally look at naked people where they live...whichever is greater.

Second, moderation. Is there a moderation page at the site I'm unaware of, and if noted, would the construction of one be a very big ordeal. I honestly feel a little dumb asking this. I've been a moderator for about 3 weeks and really haven't been able to do much as a moderator.

Thanks buddy.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover

I quite like coming in on the latest discussions. It means I can see which ones have been commented on recently. The category one for me doesn't provide enough information. I would have to go into each category separately to see if there's anything of interest. Too many clicks.

The problem with the popular view is that over time it will become self perpetuating as the most popular will be presented to you the most often and thereby maintain their popularity. Also the oldest posts are likely to be the most popular as they've been around longer to be viewed more. New posts would get relegated and possibly ignored. Also I noticed popularity seems to be based on views. Surely the most popular are those with the most votes?

Why can't the landing page be a user preference? so that each user can choose the way they enter the site

Paul, agree with you.

That's how I've had it set for the longest now (Latest Discussions).

The reason it can't be a user preference (yet anyway) is because that would require me to rewrite this application a bit.

As for using https, what information on this site requires encryption? It's not as though we're posting our bank details or anything. I'm just wondering what your motivation is behind this suggestion.

Statistically, in my field it's been established that people are more likely to "trust" the site behind an SSL certificate than one without one. . .so I was thinking this may help new members get over their fears of either joining the site (I've had a few contributors who haven't joined citing "privacy" concerns).

So really I was thinking it was just a way to make members feel more "secure" -- operationally, nothing would change about how we use and access the site however.

But again that was the point of this thread -- to see if it was just one or two people who had that concern or if it was our membership majority that had that concern.

I mean obviously, the site is on one of my servers, uses nginx to serve content quickly and is probably optimized more than necessary (it even runs faster than SexyLabia.com at the moment!) -- but this is just me making sure that most people are happy (100% is an impossible goal obviously).

I'm just wondering what people's opinions would be for a real-time chat room, open to all online members, and only viewable by members, if it could possibly be implemented.

This is something I've been considering for quite awhile, even before I started this site.

I asked "Labi" at SexyLabia.com what he thought about it, and he was all for the idea as well.

The problem arose when we discussed age verification.

There is no way to verify the age of a member (other than to ask them their age), short of asking them to fax me a copy of their driver's license, etc. before they'd have a chance to chat -- that would require significant overhead and just make everything tedious, which neither "Labi" nor I would like to do.

So if a live chat system does surface, I think we'll likely have to password protect it, and/or verify age the same way other adult sites on the internet do, by use of a simple page that allows the user to indicate they are able to view the content they are about to see.

I plan to implement this shortly as a landing page for this site, although admittedly it would do little to stop minors from participating or seeing the content on this site or in a proposed chat system.

But the thing is, minors can typically be identified by their demeanor (they act like they're NOT adults), and as quickly as they are discovered by us (after all we are a community and I expect you folks to bring this kind of stuff to my attention or a moderators attention), they will be removed from the site.

Of course this doesn't mean that every minor can easily be identified, but I think we've created a close-knit community enough that "everybody knows everybody" to a degree, and we can easily identify members who aren't supposed to be here (i.e. minors, spammers, etc).
    Another feature I would like to see is the ability of edit your posts whenever you wish, rather than just within 15 minutes of posting it. I've only just spotted that the image attached to one of my posts didn't work, but I can't do anything about it now.
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)